Reaction score
http://www.cowtowninfo.com/

Start a romance with sexy inmates.

ff12-018a.jpg

SWF, 5' 2", big blue eyes, long blonde hair, Coke bottle figure, 125 lbs.,

I'm very down to earth, caring, loving, eager to please, romantic, affectionate, loyal & honest. I like to have fun. I like to spend quality time with that special someone. And as of right now, I'm looking for that special someone.

Looking for excitement and happiness in an energetic relationship. I'll be waiting to hear from my Mr. Right.

Reason for incarceration: Burglary II and possession of controlled substances 1st degree

ff11-672a.jpg

Single white female, 48 years old, seeking correspondence with male companion 45-65. Race is not important.

I am a fun loving female who enjoys the outdoors, animals, camping, fishing, movies, food, etc.

I am interested in a man who is adventurous, not afraid to try new things and a risk taker. A good sense of humor is a must. Must be open minded and not judgmental. You must be good hearted and no one with a violent background allowed.

Wanna know more? Let's correspond.

Reason for incarceration: Burglary

ff11-636a.jpg

Hi my name is Gail. I’m 5’8”, 130 lbs, brown hair, green eyes. I’m looking for a special friend as well as a good but bad boy too. I have a lot to offer the right man, just haven’t found him yet. Could it be you?

I’m in college taking my basics right now with a counseling goal in mind. I would also like to further my culinary training and open my own business someday.

I enjoy a large variety of things to include cooking, car shows, Nascar, football “go Colts”, fishing, the outdoors, movies, reading, snuggling with the right person just to name a few. I like good ole fashion home cooking, Mexican and Chinese.

Things that turn me on would include a nice smile, nice eyes, a good smelling man with a healthy build, an honest, fun-loving, dependable man with a great personality. I hope I have said something to capture your attention.

Hope to hear from you soon

Reason for incarceration: Meth manufacturing

I never would've guess that's why she was locked up, based on her picture.

One of these lucky ladies is going to get a good deep dickin. I just can't decide who.

Cythim

Reaction score
I found a hot latina chick that gets out in two weeks... I better get to writing!

Reaction score
I found a hot latina chick that gets out in two weeks... I better get to writing!

I actually found an attractive woman who gets out in April, and lives a few hours (or is imprisoned a few hours) from where I live.

Tempting....

ff10-216.jpg

Looks like she got a bedonkadonk...

Cythim

Reaction score
I actually found an attractive woman who gets out in April, and lives a few hours (or is imprisoned a few hours) from where I live.

Tempting....

ff10-216.jpg

Turns out the chick I found is there for identity theft... probably not the best person to send mail to.

Reaction score

Tempting....

ff10-216.jpg

~hands subtly placed on wood, pay no attention to the security fence in the background~

Top Bottom