superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
"Rick Santorum needs to realize that the theology discussion is irrelevant to politics. If he keeps trying to bring it into the conversation, Obama and other politicians will tear him apart. He won't get a candidacy. Republicans want a candidate who isn't afraid to stand his ground and speak his mind, but they can't sabatoge their electibility by doing so. That was how Rick Perry lost, and Rick Santorum is making the same mistakes." - Pat Robertson

Keep that shit on the DL. You're appealling to like 5% of the population with your devoutness, everyone else thinks you're weird. Join a cult, hippy.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
“What they have done? And I referred to it the other day and I got criticized by some of our, well, less-than-erudite members of the national press corps who have a difficulty understanding when you refer to someone’s ideology to the point where they elevate Earth, and they say that, well, men and humanity is just of a variety of different species on the Earth and should be treated no differently.”

He continued: “Whereas, we all know that man has a responsibility of stewards of the Earth, that we are good stewards and we have a responsibility to be good stewards. Why? Because unlike the Earth, we’re intelligent and we can actually manage things.”

“It’s so funny that this party that criticizes the right for being anti-science, but when it comes to the management of the Earth, they are the anti-science ones!” the candidate declared. “We’re the ones who stand for science and technology and using the resources we have to make sure we have a quality of life in this country and maintain a good and stable environment.”

Santorum added that there was “obviously a role for government to play” in environmental regulation, but it was best left to state and local government.

“Freedom isn’t to do whatever you want to do, it’s to do what you ought to do,” he opined.

Yo guys government shouldn't get involved if it's gonna make things more expensive or cause me to use my AC less.

But the former Pennsylvania senator hasn’t always claimed to be on the side of science.

During a debate over stem cell research in 2006, he blasted scientists for having “very little moral compulsion.”

OTOH we should stop shit like this because I think the bible tells me so. AND GOD HELP US ALL IF YOU TRY TO GIVE WOMEN CONTROL OVER REPRODUCTION

oh hai sharia law.

Last edited:

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is how I'll view the Ballot...

___ Obama

_X_ Not Obama

:towel

I'm gonna be so stoked for four more years of Obama where he doesn't have to worry about capitulating to conservative bible-thumping idiots or getting re-elected and he can really make some changes around heah.

Reaction score
I'm gonna be so stoked for four more years of Obama where he doesn't have to worry about capitulating to conservative bible-thumping idiots or getting re-elected and he can really make some changes around heah.

I'm sure he'll get re-elected.'

But no, he's not going to make any positive changes.

Nor would any republican.

It's all a sham, really.

And that is why I don't pay politics attention anymore.

Cythim

Reaction score
I have been hoping either Santorum or Newt would win the nomination because neither will be able to defeat Obama.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Keep that shit on the DL. You're appealling to like 5% of the population with your devoutness, everyone else thinks you're weird. Join a cult, hippy.

It's from wikipedia so take with a grain of salt, but... The majority of Americans (60% to 76%) identify themselves as Christians. So 5% seems a bit low...

Top Bottom