Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video=youtube;igxgegOSniY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igxgegOSniY[/video]

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He's my choice for the GOP nomination.

Typical liberal taking up for the terrorist based on "laws"...

So your for the individual mandate with health care (Obamacare).

Believe Global warming is man made.

Believe fanny mae and freddie mack are good for the government.

Right?

Reaction score
I like the smugness of the moderator...of all the people on that stage, Newt is probably the most educated on nuances of govermant and legalese...they should have saved the 'gotcha' question for Perry

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So your for the individual mandate with health care (Obamacare).

Believe Global warming is man made.

Believe fanny mae and freddie mack are good for the government.

Right?

The only thing I agree with is that gobal warming is man made. You think its not?

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The only thing I agree with is that gobal warming is man made. You think its not?

I think it is man made also.

Just surprised that you want a guy for president who has agreed with so many things that republicans find so awful.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Global warming= SHAM

I still cant believe the number of people that buy into this rubbish. But thats fine, keep making dipshits like Al Gore rich if you want.

The earth has been both vastly hotter and vastly colder over the eons, and guess what? There was no man made structures or industry during alot of those times. Its called THE WEATHER. It changes.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Global warming= SHAM

I still cant believe the number of people that buy into this rubbish. But thats fine, keep making dipshits like Al Gore rich if you want.

The earth has been both vastly hotter and vastly colder over the eons, and guess what? There was no man made structures or industry during alot of those times. Its called THE WEATHER. It changes.

Yeah I mean what do scientists know? NOTHING.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score

Ya know, if they weren't being found out to be hacks year after year. I might believe something they've said in the last 20 years on Global Warming, Hell they don't even call it that anymore, they call it climate change... Really? Seriously?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ya know, if they weren't being found out to be hacks year after year. I might believe something they've said in the last 20 years on Global Warming, Hell they don't even call it that anymore, they call it climate change... Really? Seriously?

It's the politically correct term now. Global Warming is "offensive" I guess. Don't know. Glad we can say Merry Christmas again without being labeled as insensitive. Anyway, if you look at the balance that is being thrown off by global warming such as all the ice thats melting and the killing off of polar bears and all the fires that are happening that are not just scorching the land but destroying it and turning it into wastelands, its pretty obvious to me that it's not some natural climate cycle.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There's always going to be "quacks" in any field. That's why the scientific method and peer review exist, and it has served us UNBELIEVABLY well over the past few decades.

The climate change science is all above board. We're warming the planet, and we're doing it by polluting. The only people who want to "wait and make sure" that's what we're doing before actually doing anything about it are the planets major polluters (the tea party is founded and funded by the Koch's who run some of the biggest polluters on the planet) and the people who are duped by the polluters rhetoric.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
There's always going to be "quacks" in any field. That's why the scientific method and peer review exist, and it has served us UNBELIEVABLY well over the past few decades.

The climate change science is all above board. We're warming the planet, and we're doing it by polluting. The only people who want to "wait and make sure" that's what we're doing before actually doing anything about it are the planets major polluters (the tea party is founded and funded by the Koch's who run some of the biggest polluters on the planet) and the people who are duped by the polluters rhetoric.

Quit taking hot shits.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score

Do you realize how stupid it is that you sit on a computer in an AC/Heated house with lights on saying that other people are polluters than you? Where the fuck do you think the electricity comes from to power all the shit you whine on about people not doing their part?

That's what is the funniest part of electric cars.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Do you realize how stupid it is that you sit on a computer in an AC/Heated house with lights on saying that other people are polluters than you? Where the fuck do you think the electricity comes from to power all the shit you whine on about people not doing their part?

No. That's certainly something we could do better on (investing in renewable energy) but the difference between my carbon footprint and that of megacorporations is ridiculous - and megacorporations could reduce that via regulation. You know, kind of like I have to with getting my car smogged, etc.? But the megacorporations have brainwashed their idiot conservative minions to believe that all regulation is evil and it all needs to go away because the minions are too stupid to realize what that will do to our quality of life.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No. That's certainly something we could do better on (investing in renewable energy) but the difference between my carbon footprint and that of megacorporations is ridiculous - and megacorporations could reduce that via regulation. You know, kind of like I have to with getting my car smogged, etc.? But the megacorporations have brainwashed their idiot conservative minions to believe that all regulation is evil and it all needs to go away because the minions are too stupid to realize what that will do to our quality of life.

I have to agree about the brainwashing. I think most Conservatives don't believe in global warming because they've been brainwashed to believe that it's a liberal concept. Afterall, George W. drives around in a big F-150 at his ranch. That shows what he thinks about it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah, alot of them dont know shit apparently, except whi lines their pockets.

Alot of the "scientists" who support the theory were found out to be benefactors of numerous liberals

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Again, its a fact. At numerous tims in the past earth has been both hotter and colder than it is now. And in alot of those times industry and man werent even here.

Its bullshit.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
dbair has a point, there was an ice age long before recorded human civilization. The dinosaurs may have been wiped out by a severe climate change and there were no gin mills back then.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I never knew the earth was ever hotter than it is now. Is that true? And how do we know that?

Top Bottom