Reaction score
Lance Armstrong takes shot at Jerry Jones
Cyclist Lance Armstrong has a different approach to running the Cowboys than owner Jerry Jones.

Who knew Lance Armstrong was such a Cowboys fan?

Well, he might not be as much a fan of the Cowboys as he looks to be against the way Jerry Jones has run the team.

Like many Cowboys fans who took to Twitter after the Cowboys were embarrassed Sunday night on national TV by the Philadelphia Eagles, Armstrong was more vocal of the owner/GM than the play of the field.

"If I had a few hundred million bucks I'd buy the Dallas Cowboys then get the hell outta the way," Armstrong tweeted.

Armstrong can probably bet he won't be invited into the owner's suite anytime soon after his tweet.

But while Armstrong might be sounding off after Dallas' latest debacle, Jones said after the game that he was not concerned with the team's performance in the 34-7 loss.

The Cowboys will get their chance to right the ship on Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks.

C

Cr122

Let's hope when Jerry's gone Stephen hires a real GM.

But we all know that's not gonna happen.

Reaction score
I think the Million Dollar Man correctly stated that "everybody has a price" but you'd be talking billions in order to get Jerry out of here. That's not happening.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
He's got alot of ball to say that.

lol

steviewonder.jpg

Top Bottom