Reaction score
Alright arseholes, here it is, judgement time. No backing out, if you're reading this thread, you're in to play. Answer the question above you honestly, and then leave a question for the next reader. Don't be stupid and ask for contact info, anything racist, or anything incriminating. I have little confidence you guys will be able to follow these simple instructions.

How do you think the human species will become extict?

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
How do you think the human species will become extict?

Probably by some giant f'n asteroid slamming into the earth, causing massive global temperature changes that will kill off the ones that didn't die in the initial impact.

Will a country ever surpass the U.S. as the global power/leader? Who and when?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yes(Barney Frank)

Have you ever stood face to face with the man that attempted to murder your Mother?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Actually yes. My step-dad.

Have you ever stolen from work, family, or friend?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not yet, but I've only been married for 4 years. Give me time.

Have you ever had crabs at least once?

Rev

Practice Squad
Reaction score
No.

Why is Sheik infatuated with Crabs?

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I miss him some.

How do I get rid of these crabs?

Have midswat get them with his teeth.

How gay are midswat and sheik?

Just kidding, we all know that answer.

What would you say to Jerry Jones if you had 5 minutes alone with him?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'd tell him to please GTFO of the way. Also that he's the main reason the team has been void of real success for so long.

If you had 10 minutes left to live and one phone call, who would be the one person you'd call?

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I'd tell him to please GTFO of the way. Also that he's the main reason the team has been void of real success for so long.

If you had 10 minutes left to live and one phone call, who would be the one person you'd call?

My twin brother.

When/How did you realize it was finally time to settle down and get with a bitch for the long haul?

Reaction score
My twin brother.

When/How did you realize it was finally time to settle down and get with a bitch for the long haul?

After I robbed her of her self esteem and self-worth, and threw a "if I can't have you, noone can" in for good measure.

If you came home from work early expecting dinner to be on the table, and you instead found your wife sitting in a pool of blood, what would you cook for dinner?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
After I robbed her of her self esteem and self-worth, and threw a "if I can't have you, noone can" in for good measure.

If you came home from work early expecting dinner to be on the table, and you instead found your wife sitting in a pool of blood, what would you cook for dinner?

I would order take out...and house cleaning service. Someone has to clean up the blood.

You can nail 1 celebrity. Who do you pick? (dbair, please do not answer with Jerry Jones)

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I would order take out...and house cleaning service. Someone has to clean up the blood.

You can nail 1 celebrity. Who do you pick? (dbair, please do not answer with Jerry Jones)

The brunette from CSI Miami.

What do you do for a living?

Top Bottom