Reaction score
I haven't really been following this story.

But... for those who have, are these protesters accomplishing anything?

Reaction score
I don't watch the news much, but I've heard they're not getting hardly any media coverage. As in, the mass media is pretty much acting as though nothing is happening.

Has any other organizations addressed them?

Or are they just pissing in the wind?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

The dumbshits dont even know why they are there

Reporter: "So can you tell us why you are here"

Asswipe: "we are angry"

Reporter: "can you tell us why you are angry"

Asswipe: pause...."well we can be angry if we want"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't watch the news much, but I've heard they're not getting hardly any media coverage. As in, the mass media is pretty much acting as though nothing is happening.

Has any other organizations addressed them?

Or are they just pissing in the wind?

MSNBC and Chris Matthews love these people.

President Zero would be down there helping him as Community Organizer guru if he hadnt lucked into his current job

Reaction score
they crapped on cop cars and the American flag too...wish somebody would lob a smart bomb on the losers

Flea-baggers. It take months to get that place back to the the level of stench it was prior to this.

Cythim

Reaction score

Their major goal seems to be spreading awareness. They have no demands or talking points, they are protesting the idea that 1% of the US population controls the wealth and politics in this country. Because there is no real agenda to the movement the protests will eventually die. It is almost dead in Portland because the city has pretended they aren't even there. I think the most it is doing is having Washington look for something to give these people so they will shut up and go away.

In short, they are not accomplishing anything.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Their list of demands are very insane.

They want every single school loan stamped paid in full, as a matter of fact they also want credit agencies done away with and all credit stamped paid in full. It's a bunch of kids that went to college to make a lot of money and got out into the real world during a recession and as mad they aren't making bank right out the door.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Their list of demands are very insane.

They want every single school loan stamped paid in full, as a matter of fact they also want credit agencies done away with and all credit stamped paid in full. It's a bunch of kids that went to college to make a lot of money and got out into the real world during a recession and as mad they aren't making bank right out the door.

I think a lot of them went to some liberal arts college for some worthless degree, and have found out that they'll have to pay all their school loans back on a $25,000 a year salary. And are angry, by rights. Though self-inflicted.

I mean, most "hippies" do, and they seem like a bunch of them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love everything about these people. Fighting the good fight.

I'm all for anyone that realizes what a bag of dicks this country is, and works for change.

I just don't know that what these guys are doing is accomplishing anything. At all.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I love everything about these people. Fighting the good fight.

Yeah, shining example excellence. Shitting on cop cars and the American flag. Sex and rampant drug use in plain sight. Causing such a stench in most of the places they are that businesses are being shut down or suffering badly, because nobody wants to go near them.

Blow them all the fuck up. We'll all be better off.

Top Bottom