Reaction score
Cowboys QB Tony Romo Had a Fling With Redskins TE Chris Cooley’s Wife Christy Oglevee?

by Dan Parzych
NFL Network Manager
Cooley.jpg

http://www.rantsports.com/redzoneta...dskins-te-chris-cooleys-wife-christy-oglevee/

One of the biggest stories from the NFL world this past week was the news regarding Washington Redskins tight end Chris Cooley and how he didn’t hold back when discussing how much he enjoyed watching Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo last weekend against the Detroit Lions. Cooley even discussed how he would love to fight Romo in a cage match (which seemed a bit intense), but it appears there may have been a reason for all of the hostility between the two–Romo may have had a fling with Cooley’s wife Christy Oglevee a couple of years ago.

From Terez Owens:

“I have caught wind from a source that the reason for Chris Cooley’s animosity towards Romo was due to a fling (sex) Romo had with Cooley’s hot wife over 2 years ago.

If this is true–no wonder Cooley has been out to get Romo all week. It’s one thing to run into an ex from the past randomly, but to see a guy like Romo twice a year on the football field along with the thought of him and your wife together at one point in their lives–that has to painful for Cooley to think about on the inside.

Last edited:
Reaction score
DCUforums DCUforums
@Cooleyzone You should stop trash talking Romo just because he broke your wife in. You didn't think she was a virgin when you wed, did you?
22 seconds ago Favorite Reply Delete

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
DCUforums DCUforums
@Cooleyzone You should stop trash talking Romo just because he broke your wife in. You didn't think she was a virgin when you wed, did you?

lol

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
DCUforums DCUforums

That'll cheer him up!

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Romo is more into chicks that are distructive to his career anyways. She probably refused to go on vacation days before a playoff game.

Reaction score
Romo is more into chicks that are distructive to his career anyways. She probably refused to go on vacation days before a playoff game.

She probably dumped Romo to date a Redskins QB. That way, the playoffs won't interfere with her vacation plans.

Idgit

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey everlastingxxx got into the act.

Originally Posted by everlastingxxx
You are not worthy to swallow Wittens jizz.

Originally Posted by Cooley
I’m not quite sure what qualifications you need to become worthy? Explain what you had to do to acquire your status?

Everything about this exchange cracks me up.

I also love that Romo might have tossed Cooley's beard. Pretty funny, if true.

Top Bottom