Reaction score
tchoice23 Tashard Choice
At the end of this race everyone who has something to say about me will see what I'm made of. Still strong forever standing
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

DCUforums DCUforums @
@tchoice23 Focus less on self-motivating tweets, and more on situational awareness and ball control. k sport?
7 seconds ago Favorite Reply Delete

Reaction score
I fucking hate Tashard..

tchoice23 Tashard Choice
At the end of this race everyone who has something to say about me will see what I'm made of. Still strong forever standing
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

DCUforums DCUforums @
@tchoice23 Focus less on self-motivating tweets, and more on situational awareness and ball control. k sport?
7 seconds ago Favorite Reply Delete

I see he's really into meaningless cliches.

Reaction score
tchoice23 Tashard Choice @
@DCUforums see every player make mistakes so the two I made u judge so I tell you this why u not playing sport? Right
9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

DCUforums DCUforums @
@tchoice23 Fumble vs Wash b4 half last yr. Run out of bounds vs Wash this yr. Fumble vs NE when in scoring position.
1 minute ago Favorite Reply Delete

DCUforums DCUforums @
@tchoice23 Three critical mistakes in limited playing time. Oh, and I don't play because of poor genetics from unathletic parents.
10 seconds ago Favorite Reply Delete

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lol love it. He's a f-ing moron. I'm so tired of seeing his deer in the headlights expression.

C

Cr122

All you have to say to Tashard is two words, DeMarco Murray.

He's a more explosive back than Tashard and Murray will prove it.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
its very dcfanatic of you to go after players on twitter.

make sure whatever they tweet back to you, that you retweet to every member of the media at least 5 times.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
@DCUforums see every player make mistakes so the two I made u judge so I tell you this why u not playing sport? Right

Did he really just go there? Talk about an overused comeback that never goes anywhere. Why isn't he a gourmet cook? Parents fed him Mcdonalds 6 nights a week?

C

Cr122

Fuck'em. Maybe he'll get off his high horse and actually produce. The pile of shit that he is.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score

make sure whatever they tweet back to you, that you retweet to every member of the media at least 5 times.

So posting it here on a message board for some laughs is like dcfanatic running to the media?

You suck, Midswat.

Reaction score

Are you challenging me to a fist fight?

I'm pretty sure I could take you. I work out.

Also, I'm not "going after" him. I'm simply giving him career advice.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Middy, please tweet the following:

Sheik says to GTFO of Dallas. Right now. Piece of shit. Poor Man's Trung Candidate.

C

Cr122

No. Just say DeMarco Murray has more talent and will take his playing time. That'll piss him off.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Are you challenging me to a fist fight?

I'm pretty sure I could take you. I work out.

Also, I'm not "going after" him. I'm simply giving him career advice.

Im lazy, I am either chasing my kids all day or sitting at a computer.....IN a fist fight you got me.

but, I took tae kwon do till i was almost 14.....quit with a blue belt/red stripe......so if the game is breaking innocent pieces of wood, I will win.

anyway, I was kidding, but that is what that turd really does all day. He goes after these guys and looks to create controversy.

Reaction score
but, I took tae kwon do till i was almost 14.....quit with a blue belt/red stripe......so if the game is breaking innocent pieces of wood, I will win.

I'll have you know I got to a green belt in Tae Kwon Do, and a brown belt in Shoulin Kempo when I was younger. The wood breaking competition might be closer than you think.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'll have you know I got to a green belt in Tae Kwon Do, and a brown belt in Shoulin Kempo when I was younger. The wood breaking competition might be closer than you think.

shit.

how are you at rock, paper scissors?

Reaction score
datsmelmel Mel Mel @
@tchoice23 @dcuforums You seem to forget he help win alot of games since been a Cowboy do your homework first "#TeamCowboys
17 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

DCUforums DCUforums @
@datsmelmel @tchoice23 Appearantly I have forgotten. Please re-fresh my memory at what games he's helped us win?

Reaction score
For the love of God....please

LeaveHimAlone.jpg

Reaction score

DCUforums DCUforums @
@tchoice23 Fumble vs Wash b4 half last yr. Run out of bounds vs Wash this yr. Fumble vs NE when in scoring position.

DCUforums DCUforums @
@tchoice23 Three critical mistakes in limited playing time. Oh, and I don't play because of poor genetics from unathletic parents.
10 seconds ago Favorite Reply Delete

This is just rich. We need to trade this clown. His ratio of HUGE mistake:playing time has to be the highest in NFL history.

Reaction score
Sometimes I just wonder what happens to guys when they come to Dallas. Choice was a solid back at GT and even looked decent his first/second year here. Then he not only doesn't progress, but he regresses and then becomes an arseclown.

We saw the same thing happen to a larger extent with Roy!!! He came on like gangbusters from the start after having a great college career. Then by year 3 and on he just sucked donkey nuts.

It just makes no sense how some teams can have guys play at the same level or continually get better until they reach a peak later in their careers. But we seem to have guys that show sparks early and then flameout immediately afterwards and the burn.

Reaction score
Sometimes I just wonder what happens to guys when they come to Dallas. Choice was a solid back at GT and even looked decent his first/second year here. Then he not only doesn't progress, but he regresses and then becomes an arseclown.

We saw the same thing happen to a larger extent with Roy!!! He came on like gangbusters from the start after having a great college career. Then by year 3 and on he just sucked donkey nuts.

It just makes no sense how some teams can have guys play at the same level or continually get better until they reach a peak later in their careers. But we seem to have guys that show sparks early and then flameout immediately afterwards and the burn.

The queen of this trait still has to be Julius Jones. That douche looked unstoppable until his injury, and then he came back and looked like a poor man's reggie bush. Excellent.

Top Bottom