C

Cr122

Updated: October 10, 2011, 12:13 PM ET
By Calvin Watkins
ESPNDallas.com

IRVING, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin was catching passes during the portion of practice open to the media Monday.

Austin has missed the last two games with a hamstring injury and is expected to return for the New England game on Sunday.

Quarterback Tony Romo (ribs), cornerback Orlando Scandrick (ankle), wide receiver Dez Bryant (thigh), safety Barry Church (shoulder) and kicker David Buehler (groin) attended practice.

Fullback Tony Fiammetta (hamstring), Jason Hatcher (calf), Danny McCray (ankle) and Derrick Dockery (knee and leg) did not attend practice.

The Cowboys don't have to issue an injury report Monday.

One other thing of note, the Cowboys have added two small scoreboards at each end zone.

Calvin Watkins covers the Cowboys for ESPNDallas.com.

Follow Calvin Watkins on Twitter: @calvinwatkins

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If only someone noticed our lack of WR depth before the season started....

Welcome back Miles.

C

Cr122

Anyone know how long Dockery will be out?
When was his injury the San Francisco game?

I think he's due back in a couple of weeks. He suffered a tibial plateau fracture. Whatever the fuck that is.

Reaction score
When was his injury the San Francisco game?

I think he's due back in a couple of weeks. He suffered a tibial plateau fracture. Whatever the fuck that is.

I like you because you post, regardless of if you have anything of value or substance to add to the conversation.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
JG: "Romo, look at the scoreboard, we're up by 2 TDs. Pass at will. BTW the DBs might jump the route."

Top Bottom