Reaction score
Premiers tonight.... looks good as shit.

Anyone else plan on checking this out?

[video=youtube;9HuHlSxPGLQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HuHlSxPGLQ&feature=related[/video]

Reaction score
Just added it to the DVR schedule. Have to catch it tomorrow after work. Looks good

Reaction score
lol

Holy shit, I'm about 10 minutes into this show, and it just creeped me the shit out.

It premiered yesterday, but I had to Tivo it because it comes on after my bedtime.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lol

Holy shit, I'm about 10 minutes into this show, and it just creeped me the shit out.

It premiered yesterday, but I had to Tivo it because it comes on after my bedtime.

I TiVo'd it too. It looks legitimately scary. I think I'll wait til my Rottweiler puppy is a little older and bigger before I watch it.

Reaction score
Okay, I'm not sure yet, but I thikn they might have overdone it with the cooky characters.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, downloading now, commercial free :)

Post your thoughts when you watch it. I didn't really like it. Seems a little over the top. I'm going to give it a few episodes, but the previews were the best part so far.

:errr

Reaction score
Seemed forced, don't know how this is a weekly show.

Besides, I am not so sure we need to see that dudes ass every 5 minutes.

BookOfRomo

Spectator
Reaction score
I watched this last night too, thought it was pretty good....was a big fan of Nip/Tuck, I think same creators.. Did anyone watch the preview right after? I'm big on previews but did they not give away the whole season?

BTW...how hot is that maid (young version)

Reaction score
I watched this last night too, thought it was pretty good....was a big fan of Nip/Tuck, I think same creators.. Did anyone watch the preview right after? I'm big on previews but did they not give away the whole season?

BTW...how hot is that maid (young version)

I didn't catch the previews. And I thought the young maid was just sort of eh. Too pasty and not enough curves.

It just seemed like they tried to introduce too many crazy people in one episode. The teenage boy is a psycho. The downs girl next door. Her mom. The maid. The one guy who killed his family. It was like they were jumping out of a clown car.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Anyone think the 2nd epsiode was better than the first?

I thought it was a better overall watch the second go around after knowing the characters a little more.

Top Bottom