BookOfRomo

Spectator
Reaction score
"THIS IS OUR HOUSE...THIS IS OUR HOUSE..."

Really you midget? lmfao....Even if I was a Redskins fan I would be like what? You have one house - your home stadium ...not in DALLAS you dumbass....

Just got up and am still psyched about the win...:kool

Reaction score
It pissed me off so bad, I had to ignore it ...

Their House my ASS...They never have beat us at our new home

BookOfRomo

Spectator
Reaction score
It pissed me off so bad, I had to ignore it ...

Their House my ASS...They never have beat us at our new home

Yep...honestly it didn't piss me off as much as it made me laugh. If you were on that team, would that motivate you? I would have went with "this is THEIR house..let's go out there and take it from them."

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
All 3 times they have played here, that little turd has acted like that. That whole team is a group of guys who celebrate every tackle like they just won the. Superbowls.

Fletcher is the ring leader of that group......big mouth, little game when we play them.

BookOfRomo

Spectator
Reaction score
The 20'000 cowboys fans in their building can do that for them...we need to beat them again.

haha yep, hmm maybe 25,000. Truth is I don't hate the skins as much as 1) Eagles and 2) Giants in the East, but that little twirp bothers me.

Reaction score
I can bang on a lot of Redskins players, but not Fletcher. I, for one, will be glad when they guy retires. He's a monster.

Reaction score
Speaking of people who are dicks who have no business acting like dicks....

Graham Gano. What a douche. Before the team came out of the locker rooms the cheerleaders were at midfield doing their thing. Gano comes out to the 35 and starts getting kick off reps. The guy was kicking the ball off right over their heads... the cheerleader closest to him was probably 5 yards away, then he was running like 5-10 yards on his follow through, through the cheerleader lines like they weren't there. Like making them get out of the way.

Does that make you feel more like a man Gano?

C

Cr122

Yeah, I mentioned this in the gameday thread last night. Fletcher and the entire Redskin roster yelling, and stomping on the star.

It's hilarious after the fact that we had beaten them. Uh, who's house is it, London?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I have another question.

Rex grossman, santana moss and many others turned and went immediately into the locker room and didnt shake hands...

good for them, shows their true colors.

C

Cr122

I have another question.

Rex grossman, santana moss and many others turned and went immediately into the locker room and didnt shake hands...

Gutless cowards.

Reaction score
I have another question.

Where was the question?

Reaction score
Getting yourself fired up before a game is classles and a bad idea.

To do it on the middle of the star at the 50 yard line, screaming that it's your house.... meh.

Keep it on the sidelines.

If another team did it in your stadium to your team, you'd think differently about it.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Where was the question?

good point, I initially meant to say did I miss something or did moss, rex and others just turn and go into the locker room. I was busy looking at our sideline in the stadium. When I rewatched the game I saw those guys in the tunnel as time was still ticking down...

they are too good to shake hands or what?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
good point, I initially meant to say did I miss something or did moss, rex and others just turn and go into the locker room. I was busy looking at our sideline in the stadium. When I rewatched the game I saw those guys in the tunnel as time was still ticking down...

they are too good to shake hands or what?

No, no. Rex and the Redskins just ain't used to losing. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....wait, wait..hahahahahahahahaha!

Bunch of sissies.

Beating the Redskins makes it all worth it. Next time we'll have Austin, so expect us to beat them with actual TD's.

Top Bottom