Reaction score
ByDavid Moore / Reporter
dmoore@dallasnews.com | Bio

3:57 PM on Fri., Sep. 23, 2011 | Permalink

If Tony Romo does play, it means Washington cornerback DeAngelo Hall will be able to put his "helmet on whatever's hurt.''

What are Romo's thoughts on Hall's declaration?

"I mean, that's what people do,'' Romo said. "That's part of playing football. If they're able to get a clean shot on my ribs consistently throughout the game, then we're probably not doing that well anyway.

"I'm sure I'll target whoever's targeting my ribs in the passing game.''

Hall said if Romo does play he hopes to get some corner blitzes to take a shot.

"If he's blitzing, that means he's not covering,'' Romo said. "So we'll attack the guy he's covering.''

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hall's going to regret opening his yap by the time this is all over...

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hall's going to regret opening his yap by the time this is all over...

He never does. People continue to think he's a good cornerback. I doubt it'll be any different after we burn him again for a multitude of big plays.

Reaction score
Warren Sapp blasts Redskins' DeAngelo Hall as 'way out of line'
By Barry Horn / Reporter
bhorn@dallasnews.com | Bio

4:06 PM on Sun., Sep. 25, 2011 | Permalink

In NFL Network's studio, Warren Sapp went after the Redskins' DeAngelo Hall, who said this week he would like to target Romo's ribs. He said Hall's comments are "way out of line."

Said Sapp: "And even more than that, DeAngelo Hall, last time I remember, you're not one of the most feared hitters in this game, so you should be asking for a safety over the top with the burn rate you have, giving up the third-most touchdowns in the NFL. There are a couple things you need to do over than worry about Tony Romo's ribs."

---------

Sapp sucks, but this is a great quote...

I've already said that Hall will give up more TD's than he will get sacks or interceptions in this game.

Top Bottom