Reaction score
Tony Romo made a guest appearance on Inside the NFL tonight, mostly to bust Warren Sapp's chops for getting on him after the Jets game, but there is no question he is hurting. During the interview he was listing to the left to take some pressure off of those ribs and he seemed to labor a bit trying to breathe. I thought I was just seeing things until he tried to get out of his chair after the interview. He slowly got to his feet, was still tilted to his left, and was clearly in pain.

I try not to go too over the top with what I say so that when I do say something is great or courageous I have a little credibility. I thought Romo's performance against the 49ers was both. I also think it will give him a different standing on his team. Tough quarterbacks are a must in the NFL, but when they show extraordinary courage AND lead their team to a come-from-behind win in the process, that puts them in a different light in the locker room. Will that be the moment we look back on in Romo's career where he becomes the Marino or Elway of the Cowboys? Only time will tell, but it certainly didn't hurt, other than his ribs.

0digg * Bookmark on Delicious*

Reaction score
Actually he's always been respectful of romo. He and Trent dilfer, no coincidence they're 2 of the beat analyst right now. Guys who value film and facts over bs. Same with mayock

[video=youtube;pIi5e7Wliag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIi5e7Wliag[/video]

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Actually he's always been respectful of romo. He and Trent dilfer, no coincidence they're 2 of the beat analyst right now. Guys who value film and facts over bs. Same with mayock

Agreed.

Collinsworth is golden.

Dilfer can break down film on a QB like none other. Jaworski has nothing on Dilfer in that area.

C

Cr122

[youtube]pIi5e7Wliag[/youtube]

:orly

Reaction score

[youtube]pIi5e7Wliag[/youtube]

Mayock and Dilfer are two of my favorites. Collinsworth is a goob.. can't stand him.

Cythim

Reaction score
Cowherd and Bayless love Romo, therefore it is safe to conclude that he is a horrible QB

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Agreed.

Collinsworth is golden.

Dilfer can break down film on a QB like none other. Jaworski has nothing on Dilfer in that area.

Jaws was the man back in the day breaking down film,when he was remote at NFL Films.
I think Dilfer is clearly better,actually in a lot of respects.
Jaws has become the perfect partner for Chuckie on MNF.Often I think Jaws and Chuckie want to have mouth babies by whatever team is ahead at the time.See also:Nantz,Simms.

theogt

Reaction score
In my opinion Collinsworth is the best in the business right now. Has been for some time.

Last edited:

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Theres no more room on the bandwagon. If u didn't already know he was the man, you can fuck right off.

Top Bottom