X Dawg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Terrible miss by our GM / owner .., the perfect depth guy we needed.

Reaction score
Maybe. Not sure what he has left in the tank.

And to be honest, I kind of liked what I saw from Ogletree on Sunday night. He caught everything thrown his way.

Also, I'm a huge Dwayne Harris fanboy. I have hopes he'll start contributing later in the year.

Cythim

Reaction score
Or we could have found a way to hang on to Roy Williams. He was going to be awesome this year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Did he have an impact in last weeks Bears game? I didn't watch...

He actually did make a couple of really good plays. I think he had 2 or 3 catches for game.

We still did the right thing in releasing him though. He wasnt worth aht he was going to count against the cap.

Reaction score
ClaytonESPN John Clayton
The Giants worked out four WRs Thursday, including T.J. Houshmanzadeh, David Clowney and Tijuan Underwood. They signed Brandon Stokley

Interesting they took Stockley over Housh.

C

Cr122

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
The Giants worked out four WRs Thursday, including T.J. Houshmanzadeh, David Clowney and Tijuan Underwood. They signed Brandon Stokley

No shit...surprising.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ClaytonESPN John Clayton

Not really, he's always been vastly overrated

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
ClaytonESPN John Clayton

Not if they were looking particularly for a slot receiver. And Stokely did pretty good when Peyton was throwing to him; they probably are hoping they can coax whatever he's got left out with Eli.

Top Bottom