kingdomcome1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was able to snatch a couple of tickets(albeit nose bleed) for the game(taking my brother). Just wondering if anyone else was gonna make it?

C

Cr122

I was able to snatch a couple of tickets(albeit nose bleed) for the game(taking my brother). Just wondering if anyone else was gonna make it?

No, I'll be watching on TV.

Let us know how it was when you get back.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Wear your Cowboys gear. I went to the last game we played in the regular season in Oakland. At times you may think you'll be killed in that stadium, but most everyone makes it out alive.

sbk92

Reaction score
Wear your Cowboys gear. I went to the last game we played in the regular season in Oakland. At times you may think you'll be killed in that stadium, but most everyone makes it out alive.

The game's in Dallas.

kingdomcome1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Game was awesome(except for the loss, ha!) . Took one of my brothers, it was his first time and he is on leave from Afganistan. Had to park over at Sherlocks(you buy a beer for 20 bucks and they let you park in their lot). It was my second time there, first time was the George Strait concert.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Game was awesome(except for the loss, ha!) . Took one of my brothers, it was his first time and he is on leave from Afganistan. Had to park over at Sherlocks(you buy a beer for 20 bucks and they let you park in their lot). It was my second time there, first time was the George Strait concert.

Very cool, it's too bad it was such an ugly game.

Top Bottom