X Dawg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He cannot play guard in the NFL at this size - he looked good getting outside an decent in pass protection but terrible in run block an vs stunts ...give Dockery a shot on the ol ...

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind giving him another game or two. His first game as a pro and he went up against a pretty good defense in the Jets.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was going to point this out as well.

Yeah that's a bit weird.

I do agree with the sentiment though. I do not think Nagy is a NFL caliber starting Guard. Doesn't mean "I hate America" homer goons. It's just my opinion that Nagy is weak sauce.

Reaction score
The only play I remember noticing Nagy was on that screen out to Felix IIRC where the LB just bounced off of Nagy like he wasn't there and made the tackle.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah that's a bit weird.

I do agree with the sentiment though. I do not think Nagy is a NFL caliber starting Guard. Doesn't mean "I hate America" homer goons. It's just my opinion that Nagy is weak sauce.

He's starting...in the NFL...

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
It says that Joe Blow's opinion of him directly contradicts an NFL team's.

Alan Ball was a starting FS last year. Is it your opinion that he belonged there? Or are you going to use the excuse that he was originally a CB and was playing out of position?

How about Dwayne Goodrich, then? He started here. Or Quincy Carter? Or Clay Shiver? The list goes on.

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't get it. You get to decide if it's a mistake or not, but when "Joe Blow" does it, it directly contradicts an NFL teams thinking? Hmmm...

If I and an NFL team believe that someone is worth a starting roster spot, than that is the correct decision.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
If I and an NFL team believe that someone is worth a starting roster spot, than that is the correct decision.

Well, I figured out one thing in this exchange, anyway. You can take the poster out of the retardation of the Zzzzone, but you can't take the retardation out of the poster.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
I guess I owned TP92 too much over at the zone that he now has to go incognito.

Hardly. I don't post at the zone but maybe once a month, if even that. But I have read your crap over there. Not much different from the crap you post here.

I'm a reg over at DCC and go by NoDak. I always liked Middie and Shiek when they were there, and when I heard they started a board, a stopped in to take a look around. I only chose this username to annoy sbk92. Was planning on starting an account with my reg name, but there are maybe 5 guys here that are even smart enough to spell I.Q. You are not one of them.

Top Bottom