Reaction score
869134.jpg

fuck u lookin at

Reaction score
He's one of these 2 sport baseball dooshers but I have a healthy resepct for Russel Wilson. I watched his team go from like 7-up to 20 down right after he left their bowl game

Reaction score
It's Akron but Ohio st. Center Michael brewster looks awesome . Effortless pass protection and gets to the 2nd level quickly.

Reaction score
I feel like Teo looks better on paper then he actually is. He was the #1 prospect and talked about like he was a Julio Jones type difference maker(Just comparing the hype).

I watch most of Notre Dame games and I dont see the Burifict type impact.

Reaction score
There's such a thing as having a halftime host being too hot. 15 minutes isn't enough time to slap it, so what are you doing?

Reaction score
Rutgers has no size but i would hire their hc Greg schiano if Ryan bolts. His d is small and out matched but they fight and are smart in the secondary. They also go after the football like crazy. Would be a great match

Reaction score
Sanu is someone to bear watching. I remember him a couple of years back.

What game was that?

I say he can be a stud b/c he really doenst have much experience. He started his career at safety, then he played a ton of wildcat, and now he has Rudy playing QB. He reminds me of a bigger Percy Harvin.

Part of me wants to just trade up for Vontaze Burfict and let Ryan figure it out from there. Hes big enough Im sure he can play OLB. He got like 3 sacks in his first game. All the LB's can move around a little. And Ware can play a lot of DE in formations so it can work. Either way thats a wagon I want to hitch myself to(no homo)(maybe some homo). And the scariest part is it looks like Vontaze's body isnt even there yet. Hes huge without great definition. He can rock up real well as he matures.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Part of me wants to just trade up for Vontaze Burfict and let Ryan figure it out from there. Hes big enough Im sure he can play OLB. He got like 3 sacks in his first game. All the LB's can move around a little. And Ware can play a lot of DE in formations so it can work. Either way thats a wagon I want to hitch myself to(no homo)(maybe some homo). And the scariest part is it looks like Vontaze's body isnt even there yet. Hes huge without great definition. He can rock up real well as he matures.

Smartest post you have ever made.

Top Bottom