Reaction score
Kicker David Buehler doesn't like the fact that Cowboys decided to sign veteran Shayne Graham.

But what's more frustrating to him has been his inability to take hold of the job during a training camp battle with rookie Dan Bailey and a hip strain that kept him out of the second preseason game against the Chargers. Both are huge reasons why the Cowboys decided to add Graham, who is the third most accurate kicker in NFL history and is now the favorite to win the job

But Buehler plans to keep fighting for his job.

He is pushing to get back on the field for Saturday game against the Vikings.

“It’s frustrating,” Buehler said. “But it’s frustrating getting hurt and not being able to get the opportunities. It’s not like Danny got a lot this last game, but in practice those opportunities are just as good as game-time opportunities, so every day I’m out it’s definitely frustrating … I’ve just got to get healthy and get back out there. It doesn’t matter who they bring in, I know if I get healthy it doesn’t matter who they bring in I can get the job done.”

Clarence E. Hill Jr.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I'm getting the unnerving feeling that no matter who they select it's going to be a unsettled issue all year.

Reaction score
I don't understand the faith some people have in Buehler. I guess some people are just enamored with the big leg. The guy was very erratic last season, and his ace in the hole is gone with the KO change. personally, I'd feel better with Grahamn kicking a 40 yard field goal against the Jets. Maybe Kris Brown. I have no faith in the linebacker/kicker.

Reaction score
Buehler doesnt even kick it like a kicker. His misses go out of bounds for shits sake. His kicks have no arc or rhythm to them. He just blasts the hell out of it and hopes its hit hard enough to go through the uprights before it drifts wide .

Top Bottom