Reaction score
Wow. First time I watched this video and I have to say, it's very impressive.

We really might have something with this kid.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He played like someone trying to make the roster. Plus, he wears a great number.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah that is sick. Sick balance, his broken tackles didn't seem to slow him at all and his feet are always moving insanely quick. One of the more impressive highlight videos I've ever seen for a college back.

Reaction score
That's a ridiculous run at the 34 second mark.

He seems to excell at screens and delayed draws, which are two things we feature prominantly in our offense.

Reaction score
Impressive. Decent power, good vision. Really seems like he has a knack on when to make cutbacks. Does not seem to be exceptionally fast, but has a great burst. Hope he pans out.

Reaction score
Doesn't seem to be fast?

Did you miss that 80 yard run in the first minute, where he outran an entire defense?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Only thing that could possibly hold him back during his time in Dallas is pass-blocking. Garrett seems to really dislike backs who can't do that. I guess being a former QB he knows more than anyone how important that is for a QB.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Only thing that could possibly hold him back during his time in Dallas is pass-blocking. Garrett seems to really dislike backs who can't do that. I guess being a former QB he knows more than anyone how important that is for a QB.

Yet Gronkowski remains.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well, we have gone and looked for his replacement, seemingly. He undrafted, Chapas, drafted.

They still seem high on Gronkowski. Maybe Chapas hasn't shown anything or maybe they are just afraid to cut Gronkowski because he is facebook friends with Hostile.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
They still seem high on Gronkowski. Maybe Chapas hasn't shown anything or maybe they are just afraid to cut Gronkowski because he is facebook friends with Hostile.

I wouldn't want to be locked in a room and browbeaten by Hostile either.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
On that helmetless run, after he received the handoff, he ran Julius Jones pre-robot mode, bouncing it off-tackle. Smooth as hell.

Top Bottom