dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
espn_macmahon: The Cowboys have scheduled a Ring of Honor press conference for 2 p.m. [via Twitter]

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Reportedly its going to be Drew Pearson

Very deserving, although if Larry Allen got in he'd be extremely deserving as well.

Rev

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Very deserving, although if Larry Allen got in he'd be extremely deserving as well.

The original reports were that it was going to be Drew Pearson but after Jerry was on the pregame show before the first preseason game Im not so sure its not going to be Larry Allen. He deserves to be in it as well but leaving Drew out of the ROH is a travesty. It just goes to show you who Jerry really cares about. His ego over the Cowboys.

63echo

Reaction score
Damn! Nice, Jerry.

A bit iffy on Haley, but it's great that they're doing 3 this year.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The original reports were that it was going to be Drew Pearson but after Jerry was on the pregame show before the first preseason game Im not so sure its not going to be Larry Allen. He deserves to be in it as well but leaving Drew out of the ROH is a travesty. It just goes to show you who Jerry really cares about. His ego over the Cowboys.

So I guess its not just about his ego huh?

Reaction score
Harvey Martin could've/should've gone in before Haley. But Jerry had a big hand in landing Charles, so you know he wants to put him up there.

Also, Haley is deserving.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
wow. This is going to be a fantastic year out at the stadium.

I look forward to the induction nights..

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Harvey Martin could've/should've gone in before Haley. But Jerry had a big hand in landing Charles, so you know he wants to put him up there.

Also, Haley is deserving.

Your right about Martin he should be in before Haley.

I'm surprised Too Tall is in and Martin is not they should have been a tandem IMO.

Reaction score
Drew Pearson acts kinda like a jerk...

" I want my name by the older generation on the other side of the stadium " Whatever ....

Reaction score
mattmosley Matt Mosley
The Ring of Honor ceremony will be Nov. 6 against the Seahawks. A perfect homecoming opponent.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How'd the last one turn out?

the ceremony was great, the night was special. We lost the game in a tough way.

we also lost against the giants in 04 when harris and wright went in. Witten fumbled before the half and changed the game.

Tex Schramm day was one of the most fun days I have had at the stadium, we beat the eagles and got revenge for that onsides kick.

Reaction score
mattmosley Matt Mosley
The Ring of Honor ceremony will be Nov. 6 against the Seahawks. A perfect homecoming opponent.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I bet you that Allen could suit up right now, and come right in and start for us at Guard.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
mattmosley Matt Mosley

And no Parcells this time to sabotage. There was no way or reason that we should have lost that game or even the game being as close as it was. That alone I would never forgive that egotistical POS.

Reaction score
Too Tall isn't in the ring. Haley shouldn't be I'd preferred he had put in Jones, Johnston or Woodson

Top Bottom