Reaction score
The #Cowboys are showing interest in free agent FS Dashon Goldson (via @MBachCSN).

Never heard of him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The #Cowboys are showing interest in free agent FS Dashon Goldson (via @MBachCSN).

Never heard of him.

he's been the Niners starting safety the past two seasons, had 4 picks in 2009...reportedly the Niners wants to keep him badly...one of the underrated free agents out there

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So both Ball and Sensafuck are coming back? Lame.

Ball has a 1yr deal for very little, he has to MAKE the team otherwise we can cut him with no issues. Sensabaugh isnt on the team right now. If Ryan wants him here though, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Still, when he says being a quality tackler and not yielding deep throws are his #1 and #2 pririties with the safety position, it makes it seem unlikely that Sensabaugh is high on our wish list.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Ball has a 1yr deal for very little, he has to MAKE the team otherwise we can cut him with no issues. Sensabaugh isnt on the team right now. If Ryan wants him here though, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Still, when he says being a quality tackler and not yielding deep throws are his #1 and #2 pririties with the safety position, it makes it seem unlikely that Sensabaugh is high on our wish list.

I'm just saying those 2 should be long forgotten about by now. Not potentially on the roster heading into this year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm just saying those 2 should be long forgotten about by now. Not potentially on the roster heading into this year.

Need training camp bodies, nothing wrong with a veteran at the vet minimum on a 1yr deal trying to make the team...Sensabaugh isnt on the team

Idgit

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Never heard of him.

This is the guy I wanted them to go after. Smart player, good range.
Niners want him back, though.

Top Bottom