Reaction score
Rosenthal: Sapp says Ware isn't a leader..
greggrosenthal

Warren Sapp says DeMarucus Ware is a nice guy, but "couldn't lead a pack of ants to a picnic in his own backyard."

QBKILLA Warren Sapp

lol

Reaction score
I can't stand Sapp. He's just obnoxious on the set of NFLTA. He tries too hard. His expressions, takes, and antics seem forced.

Reaction score
Sapp says Nate Newton, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, and .... wait for it.... Charles Haley were the leaders of the 1990's Cowboys.

Not Troy Aikman.

lol

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
thank god we have pro football talk to relay this breaking news to everyone.

Uggh. Cant mike florio get caught banging a tranny or something

Reaction score
Sapp says Nate Newton, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, and .... wait for it.... Charles Haley were the leaders of the 1990's Cowboys.

Not Troy Aikman.

lol

First time I've ever heard of Haley and Newton as leaders on those teams, and from what I've read Emmitt kind of rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. Irvin and Aikman were the heartbeat of the 90's Dynasty.

Reaction score
First time I've ever heard of Haley and Newton as leaders on those teams, and from what I've read Emmitt kind of rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. Irvin and Aikman were the heartbeat of the 90's Dynasty.

Nu-uh.

- Warren Sapp

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Not Troy Aikman.

lol

I wonder if he thinks Bill Bates was one of the leaders, or is he automatically disqualified?

kingdomcome1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
People lead in different ways. Some are quite, some are loud, some lead by example. Ware just doesn't lead the way that Sapp is use to from a defensive stand point. That's ok, I wouldn't want Ware to change a single thing about himself. He produces like no other and that is what counts on the field.....

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
People lead in different ways. Some are quite, some are loud, some lead by example. Ware just doesn't lead the way that Sapp is use to from a defensive stand point. That's ok, I wouldn't want Ware to change a single thing about himself. He produces like no other and that is what counts on the field.....

Amen.

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't agree with the way he put it, but it's plain as day Ware is not a leader.

Top Bottom