superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Andre Gurode had knee surgery in late June

The Cowboys open training camp Wednesday in San Antonio with a series of meetings and conditioning drills.

Gurode said he had arthroscopic surgery on the knee and just started running three weeks ago. There is a chance he could be placed on the Physically Unable to Perform list when training camp starts.

Gurode, a five-time Pro Bowler, hasn't missed a start the last three seasons and it doesn't appear as if he will miss any regular-season games.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
geez. that sounds like fun. They must have some sort of plan there, hopefully its not like holland at center or something.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
geez. that sounds like fun. They must have some sort of plan there, hopefully its not like holland at center or something.

They really like Costa alot, and they drafted the kid from Wisconsin in April, he can play either guard spot and C

Gurode's not going to miss any game time though, so I wouldnt worry.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They really like Costa alot, and they drafted the kid from Wisconsin in April, he can play either guard spot and C

Gurode's not going to miss any game time though, so I wouldnt worry.

Yea its just the track record scares me on both issues. The young lineman, drafted late or not drafted have all flamed out and our older lineman with "minor" issues have had a trend lately of lingering.

I would love to see one of those centers they added and arkin be players right away though.

Top Bottom