sbk92

Reaction score
Gerry Fraley / Reporter

Dallas Cowboys cornerback Orlando Scandrick used his Twitter account today to report a gain of 10 pounds, which he said is all muscle.

Scandrick said he has been working out at the Athletes' Performance Institute center in Carson, Calif., for the last two months. API also has a facility in Frisco.

The Cowboys listed Scandrick at 194 pounds last season, but that seemed to be a stretch.

Despite his smallish size, Scandrick was a vigorous tackler and blitzer. He ranked fourth on the club for sacks with 2 1/2.

Reaction score
I predict 8 months from now, we'll all be sitting around talking about how much better Scandrick was before he put the weight on.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I predict 8 months from now, we'll all be sitting around talking about how much better Scandrick was before he put the weight on.

Fuck,

I was hoping in 8 months that we would be talking about how someone kicked Scandrick in the mouth while he begged for change at the local laundromat.

Reaction score
kfc2.jpg

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score

I predict in a couple months we'll be talking about a move from CB to S for Scandrick.

Top Bottom