sbk92

Reaction score
Nicolas Cage was arrested in Louisiana early Saturday morning, following an altercation with his wife of six years, Alice.

The incident that led to the arrest was a rather public one: According to TMZ sources, the Oscar winner was "very drunk" on a New Orleans street when a taxi driver allegedly witnessed the couple quarreling loudly. The cabbie reportedly called the police when Cage pushed his wife.

Cage is said to have taunted cops into taking him into custody, repeatedly refusing their request to quietly go home and asking, "Why don't you just arrest me?" The officers ultimately obliged, charging Cage with disturbing the peace and domestic violence.

He remains in custody awaiting a bail hearing; his wife is reportedly denying any physical violence occurred, and expressing no wish to press charges.

With Alice, the actor is raising a son named Kal-El, born in 2005. Cage, who lost his father in 2009, was previously married to Patricia Arquette and Lisa Marie Presley.

Cage has a history of public outbursts, including a blow-up last year (caught on tape) on the Romanian set of a movie, and a bar fight in New Orleans last month.

Nobody would dispute that Cage has been battling his fair share of demons recently, including major financial woes. The IRS has alleged for years that he owed millions in income and property tax, while the mother of Cage's firstborn son sued him in 2009 for more than $13 million.

That same year, Cage filed a $20 million negligence and fraud suit against his business manager, Samuel Levin -- who then accused Cage of ignoring his pleas to stop living beyond his means. Levin said in a countersuit that Cage was repeatedly advised to curtail his spending, but instead ended up purchasing yachts, Rolls Royces, a Gulfstream jet and 15 homes.

C

Cr122

No shit.

Alcohol got the best of him that night, especially partying in New Orleans.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
hahaha or Bangkok Dangerous, Faster, National Treasure, or Next.

I actually liked the National Treasure movies...they werent great, but they werent as bad as some of those others

Liked The Rock, Conair and Faceoff too.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Con Air and Face Off kicked ass.

Now, what the hell KICK ASS movie was is beyond me.

Leaving Las Vegas as his best IMO.

Get well Nick.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Why this man still gets paid to make movies is beyond me. His box office draw has all but evaporated.

sbk92

Reaction score
I actually liked the National Treasure movies...they werent great, but they werent as bad as some of those others

I liked both NT movies too. I like the history behind the treasures.

I've heard the 3rd movie will take place in another country.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
So it's gonna be called INternational Treasure?

Watch, it's gonna be some pointed message about America stealing oil or something.

Plymkr

Reaction score
So it's gonna be called INternational Treasure?

Watch, it's gonna be some pointed message about America stealing oil or something.

****, I wish America WOULD start actually stealing this oil that we always get accused of doing. These gas prices are ridiculous.

Reaction score
And I liked your mom...until she took her shirt off. I will give her this, that woman really knows how to fold those fat rolls. Sadly, it was like trying to get a tent back in the bag, never fits the same way again.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And I liked your mom...until she took her shirt off. I will give her this, that woman really knows how to fold those fat rolls. Sadly, it was like trying to get a tent back in the bag, never fits the same way again.

Bob has two daddies, one of them was that f'd up guy who changed into a woman and had a baby...or was it the other way around

Whatever, Bob is the offspring

Top Bottom