sdogo

Reaction score
Dwight Freeney settles lawsuit over rent

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 3, 2011, 10:17 AM EDT

Reuters

Unbeknownst to us, Colts defensive end Dwight Freeney was sued recently for $400,000 by a landlord for allegedly failing to pay 11 months of rent for a Hollywood recording studio.

(Also news to us: Freeney rents a Hollywood recording studio.)

The Indianapolis Star passes along word via TMZ that Freeney has recently settled the case with a six-figure payment.

You can now continue on with your Sunday plans.

sdogo

Reaction score
Kids needs to grow up!

Colts should be concerned.

Maybe they should trade him.

sdogo

Reaction score
no, it's the real world. Debt does not make someone a thug, it makes them human.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Suspendable, bannable offense right thurrr! Many people have been suspended because of it.

sbk92

Reaction score
no, it's the real world. Debt does not make someone a thug, it makes them human.

Spending ridiculous amounts of money on bling makes you an idiot who more than likely will run into trouble. When you're that dumb, it's almost a foregone conclusion.

You can't compare Freeney to Dez Bryant. Nobody in the NFL would even remotely compare the two.

Reaction score
I'm not jewelry guy but it's not a no return investment.

It somewhat holds it's value and you can get a decent ROI especially when it belonged to a celeb previously.

sbk92

Reaction score
lol Ridiculous.

This is all fan nonsense supporting their player. The same exact situation with a rival player and the opinions change.

Flush it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Spending ridiculous amounts of money on bling makes you an idiot who more than likely will run into trouble. When you're that dumb, it's almost a foregone conclusion.

You can't compare Freeney to Dez Bryant. Nobody in the NFL would even remotely compare the two.

Do you know how many NFL players spend thousands on bling? It's got to be in the hundreds.

Does owning a mansion and driving around in 5 cars mean you're going to lead down a dark path too??

sbk92

Reaction score
Show me a player who goes out and spends that kind of money on bling their first year in the league, and I'll show you an idiot who more than likely will have problems all through life.

It's a ginormous warning sign and anybody who says differently is foolish.

Bet ya Garrett addresses it with the idiot.

And why would he do that if it's no big deal?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Show me a player who goes out and spends that kind of money on bling their first year in the league, and I'll show you an idiot who more than likely will have problems all through life.

Who gives a shit if they do it now or later??? Honestly.

sbk92

Reaction score
That's right. It's not a big deal. He's a Cowboy.

Make him a Redskin with the same track record and it's LOLZOMGSTUPIDS!!.

Reaction score

Deion PrimeTime Sanders did it and admitted it..

sbk92

Reaction score
Answer this - Will Jason Garrett address this issue with Dez Bryant?

And if he will, why would he do it if it's no big deal?

sbk92

Reaction score
Deion PrimeTime Sanders did it and admitted it..

I knew that was coming.

I don't think Deion spent such a large part of his yearly salary on bling. But he was a bling guy and he also was an idiot. But not a trouble maker.

That's the minority.

C

Cr122

Answer this - Will Jason Garrett address this issue with Dez Bryant?

And if he will, why would he do it if it's no big deal?

Yes, and it's a big deal to Garrett, because it's a distraction to the team.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Garrett and Goodell are gonna sit down together with Dez Bryant. Next Wednesday, I believe.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm the biggest racist on the board, but if this were Brian Hartline spending all this bling, I bet sbk wouldn't be predicting that he would be in prison in 1 year.

Top Bottom