Mr.Po

Reaction score
Great game. FPS with outstanding graphics. For those that don't get into the multiplayer the campaign mode is between 10-12 hours long so you don't feel you get cheated for your money. The multiplayer is challenging with the different actions you can perform. It's taking some getting use to. So far worth the price tag IMO.

Reaction score
What kind of FPS? Is it like realistic war? Science fiction or shooting aliens/monsters?

My 360 has the red ring of death, and I keep meaning to get it fixed, but I never remember. I still haven't finished Black Ops.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
What kind of FPS? Is it like realistic war? Science fiction or shooting aliens/monsters?

My 360 has the red ring of death, and I keep meaning to get it fixed, but I never remember. I still haven't finished Black Ops.

It is Sci-Fi but not to the extent you think. The weapons are very similar to COD. The landscape in which you roam/fight is post apocalyptic New York after an invasion. The graphics are top notch. It's a breath of fresh air IMO to the FPS genre if your tired of the MOH / COD themed games.

I'm an older gamer. Kinda picky on what I buy. Usually don't buy or get as a gift more than 2-3 games a year if that. Enjoying this more than the last 2 COD games.

Here's a review if this helps.............http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/review/35001/crysis-2/

Top Bottom