sbk92

Reaction score
Every team has its hits and misses in the NFL draft. The Cowboys are no different. Dallas has gotten almost no contribution from its 2009 draft class.

Jerry Jones and company have made some great decisions. Linebacker DeMarcus Ware over linebacker Shawne Merriman comes to mind.

Moving up in the first round of last year's draft to take receiver Dez Bryant may prove to be a brilliant move. Tight end Jason Witten (third round in 2003) has proven to be a great pick.

Nose tackle Jay Ratliff was a seventh-round bargain.

But there have been a few picks the Cowboys may have wanted do-overs on since 2000 as well.

Feel like voting on the subject? Here's a poll.

sbk92

Reaction score
The choices are flawed. They're telling you who you should have selected and I don't agree with all those choices.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
The choices are flawed. They're telling you who you should have selected and I don't agree with all those choices.

They are flawed with their analysis.

They are all mostly bad selections regardless of how little or how much they played but I still will have to say Quincy. Jerry way over reached for this turd of a pick. We wasted 3 years trying to develop a crack pipe smoking mental midget. Not easy replacing a 3 time SuperBowl winner and the face of your franchise in Aikman but putting your chips on this waste was a bold bad move.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I agree. They say that the Cowboys should have taken Polamalu, and that's fine---hindsight is 20/20. However, I do not think that Polamalu would been as successful on the Cowboys as he is on the Steelers. I credit LeBeau and his staff in developing Polamalu into the player that he is along with his natural and freakish talen and athleticism.

Cythim

Reaction score
I don't see an option that says "Run Parcells out of town" so I abstained my vote.

Reaction score
This poll should have been about the worst picks since 2000 and on that criteria I will say Bobbie Carpenter, I still can't believe he was a 1st rounder.

Top Bottom