sbk92

Reaction score
I couldn't imagine how much attention it takes to manage your team for an entire baseball season.

That's why I think I'd rather not.

C

Cr122

I couldn't imagine how much attention it takes to manage your team for an entire baseball season.

That's why I think I'd rather not.

Yeah, it seems like a bit of a challenge.

C

Cr122

I'll be honest this is my first year of fantasy baseball, so I don't know what to expect.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I would do it but I'm already in a league at work. I actually enjoy it more than Fantasy football. More to keep up with on a daily grind which is why keeping up with 2 teams or more can sometimes be a chore if you want to be successful.

sbk92

Reaction score
I might give it a shot. I won't flake out in the middle of the season. If I join, I'll see it through to the end.

But I don't know that I want to be in a league with 4 other guys either. What's the usual league size for fantasy baseball?

C

Cr122

I might give it a shot. I won't flake out in the middle of the season. If I join, I'll see it through to the end.

But I don't know that I want to be in a league with 4 other guys either. What's the usual league size for fantasy baseball?

This is my first year as well, and as far as how many teams you need, I'm not sure. You'll have to ask Cowboys2194.

I'm hoping we can fill this league with our own members. Filling the football league was like pulling teeth.

Mr.Po

Reaction score

10 -12 teams is ideal. Anything less and it seems most owners end up with an All star at every position. To me that takes some of the appeal out of the draft and the season. It's doing your homework on sleepers, rookies, and call ups during the season that make MLB fantasy more fun and more of a chess match with larger leagues.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
10 -12 teams is ideal. Anything less and it seems most owners end up with an All star at every position. To me that takes some of the appeal out of the draft and the season. It's doing your homework on sleepers, rookies, and call ups during the season that make MLB fantasy more fun and more of a chess match with larger leagues.

Plus keeping on top of stuff,say,you've got Pujols,and he gets a day off.

Mainly just need to have enough guys to swap in & out,try to have the roster filled as much as you can each day.

Somedays you go a man short,like Mondays,usually a short schedule on Mondays,not enough players to fill all the spots.

Edit:joined the league team name:Greasy Gloves

Last time I played Yahoo,they'd let you set your roster far in advance if you wanted or needed to.

Last edited:
Top Bottom