Reaction score
If both Choice and Barber are replaced, who are some projected mid-round running backs that you all think could come in and adequately replace them?

Reaction score
I hope whoever it is, we get a guy like Barber who can really pound it in there.

..that's what she said..

But seriously.

VAcowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If both Choice and Barber are replaced, who are some projected mid-round running backs that you all think could come in and adequately replace them?

Mebbe I'm a homer, but I'd love to see the Cowboys snag Keith Payne in the 7th: 6'2", 255, good wiggle and great hands.

Reaction score
Keith Payne:

12/02/10 - 2010 ALL-ACC SECOND TEAM: RB Keith Payne, Virginia (30), has been selected All-ACC Second Team for the 2010 college football season as selected by the 61 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association. Payne, a senior, concluded his collegiate career leading the ACC in scoring at 8.7 points per game with a league-best 16 total touchdowns. His 14 rushing scores is a mark that is No. 3 all-time in the UVa annals and second-most since the end of World War II. He led all UVa rushers with 749 yards and amassed three 100-yard games, including 114 yards in his 2010 debut against Richmond - his first action since 2008. Payne also equaled the record for most rushing touchdowns in a game during the modern UVa era with four. The Herndon, Va., native set his career standard with 121 yards at Duke and also reached the century mark in rushing against North Carolina with 107 yards. - Virginia football

He's listed as a FB/H-Back on NFLDraftScout.com.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I would like a non RB by committee season next season. I don't care who they get. As long as the guy is the MAIN RB and the other RB just spells him.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Herschel_Walker-Photo.jpg

There is an opening for the #34 jersey.

Top Bottom