Reaction score
There isn't a player I've despised more in the history of the NFL than McNabb.

There has never been a player who continuously came up small in the games biggest moments more so than McNabb during the duration of his career, while continuously receiving unwarranted and undeserved praise and media adulation.

Thank you, Eagles organization, for shipping him off to the lowly pathetic Redskins, where he can end his career on a bottom feeder team. A loser like McNabb deserves a loser like the Redskins.

Mcnabb%2Bbarf.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Only QB in league history to lose 4 NFC Championships -- all of which, his team was favored to win.

buh-bye-mcnabb.jpg

Walking off the field after yet another NFC Title game loss.

Reaction score
donovan_mcnabb.jpg

Super Bowl XXXIX - "McNabb Turns Over the Super Bowl to the Patriots"

Four turnovers in the Super Bowl. Good job, Philly. Even though one interception was a last second Hail Mary—it counts.

McNabb threw two picks inside the Patriots’ territory and one from inside the red zone. he may have also puked in the huddle, from a report by Freddie Mitchell. You don't get tired on the last drive of the Super Bowl. Are you kidding me?!

C

Cr122

I can't wait to see his face this year when we batter him around. lol

He thought he had problems in Philthy, wait until he snaps the ball behind the Skins o-line.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

There has never been a player who continuously came up small in the games biggest moments more so than McNabb during the duration of his career, while continuously receiving unwarranted and undeserved praise and media adulation.

Thank you, Eagles organization, for shipping him off to the lowly pathetic Redskins, where he can end his career on a bottom feeder team. A loser like McNabb deserves a loser like the Redskins.

Mcnabb%2Bbarf.jpg

The only problem with this is that he can now say to his grand kids that grandpa once played for a Super Bowl winning Franchise and god dammit he couldnt say that if he retired an Eagle lol

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Mcnabb%2Bbarf.jpg

+1. I think it's typical and pathetic behavior on Redskins' fans who mocked McNabb like everyone else, but now he's all good.

Reaction score
+1. I think it's typical and pathetic behavior on Redskins' fans who mocked McNabb like everyone else, but now he's all good.

That's typical with fans though. Plenty of Cowboys fans welcomed Owens with open arms once he signed in Dallas.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's typical with fans though. Plenty of Cowboys fans welcomed Owens with open arms once he signed in Dallas.

Yeah but T.O. produced. And fans knew that he was volatile but he produced. But with the Redskins' fans, McNabb was a CHOKER. But now tthat he has donned the mesntrual color (blood and piss or putrid pus---pardon the pun), he's no logner a choker but very "experienced" in the big games.

Reaction score
I agree he's a choker. He gets a pass by the media. It's ridiculous.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
Yeah but T.O. produced. And fans knew that he was volatile but he produced. But with the Redskins' fans, McNabb was a CHOKER. But now tthat he has donned the mesntrual color (blood and piss or putrid pus---pardon the pun), he's no logner a choker but very "experienced" in the big games.

Say what you will about McNabb, he's an upgrade over Jason Campbell. More experience, better pocket presence, can read defenses a little better, bigger teeth.

I'd call the lips a draw.

Top Bottom