sbk92

Reaction score
I thought it was an awful display of football against a really bad opponent.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The offense did what it could, but that whole secondary needs to be re-tooled. Sensy finally showed up, but it's a little too late, and it looks a lot like he's playing for a contract now.

C

Cr122

I agree, we sucked today.

Even the coaches deserve blame.

Yeah, we won but I would be chewing out asses right now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I agree, we sucked today.

Even the coaches deserve blame.

Yeah, we won but I would be chewing out asses right now.

You guys are starting to sound just like the myopic whiner majority on that other forum.

be glad we won the game. The defense needs some help, and more important a defensive staff overhaul. But it was a good W

sbk92

Reaction score
I think your posts about as awful as they get.

Coming from the guy who chimes in on the chatter thread at halftime to laugh about me guaranteeing the Eagles would win. Except I didn't guarantee that and they ended up winning anyway.

F yourself, homer.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Dblair,

A win is a win, I am always happy when Dallas wins. But, hell man, enough with the homer glasses. This team needs serious serious work. That is what the majority see in here. It goes more then just staff.

sbk92

Reaction score
We let Rex Grossman lead a 2nd half comeback to tie the game where you once led 27-7, only to win it with a late FG, at home, and this flitboy is talking about it being a good win.

sbk92

Reaction score
In a no-turnover-game I can't call it the worst, yet.

What game was worse?

We beat the Giants.

We beat the Lions by 16.

We nearly beat the Saints. We fumbled that game away.

We beat the Colts.

We nearly beat the Eagles.

To me, this game is easily the worst since he's been the head coach. The worst opponent and the worst result.

Reaction score
What game was worse?

We beat the Giants.

We beat the Lions by 16.

We nearly beat the Saints. We fumbled that game away.

We beat the Colts.

We nearly beat the Eagles.

To me, this game is easily the worst since he's been the head coach. The worst opponent and the worst result.

Just my opinion...You stated yours...

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not a pretty win. If you think about the list of games they've played under Garrett, I would agree this is the worst they've played.

After I calm down from watching Rex freaking Grossman light the defense up, I am glad we won, much easier to swallow than getting phone calls from Redskin fans.

Ugly, but yeah, this is by far the worst display of defense I've seen this year, even the packers game. At least it was Aaron Rodgers and not some dude who's missing a chromosome.

I'll take it, but gosh it was ugly.

sbk92

Reaction score
dbair, sbk92 is right on this one. He gets a couple once in awhile. This was not a pretty win.

I don't know how anyone can think that was a good win.

Grossman threw 4 TDs. He finished the game with a 110 QB rating.

sbk92

Reaction score
Not a pretty win. If you think about the list of games they've played under Garrett, I would agree this is the worst they've played.

After I calm down from watching Rex freaking Grossman light the defense up, I am glad we won, much easier to swallow than getting phone calls from Redskin fans.

Ugly, but yeah, this is by far the worst display of defense I've seen this year, even the packers game. At least it was Aaron Rodgers and not some dude who's missing a chromosome.

I'll take it, but gosh it was ugly.

Eh, I'd rather take the loss to be honest. That would have basically clinched the worst record in the division and a probably top 10 pick.

sbk92

Reaction score
It'd have been nice sitting at, say, 8th in the draft. And let's say the Redskins, had they won this game, were at around 12.

In that scenario, if they really coveted Newton or possibly Mallett, there's a very good chance we could have gotten a nice deal in a trade down. Jerry and Danny boy would love to work together like that.

Top Bottom