Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video=youtube;wwq04_KhCeI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwq04_KhCeI&feature=grec_index[/video]

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The douchebag in the begining is just screaming for someone to punch him in the face.

Plymkr

Reaction score
You didn't miss any "clues" in anything. This is just another Clueless moronic chopped up piece of shit video by some nutjob.

Hmmm. There arent' any actors in New York? Oh yeah, they are all in Idaho... And where is the "proof" or money transfer that this so called actor got?

God, forbid an actor isn't walking in Manhattan...

Aww, yes, the ever so moronic "explosives" placed. LOL. Real simple here. Airplane, going fast, hits a tower, full of fuel, also, is there gas lines in these buildings? Think so... Morons. Airplane is a huge bomb.

This "conspiracy" has been debunked for years now. they need to let it go. There were 19 murderers. And hopefully they are all in hell.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You guys just don't want to believe the government murdered 3,000 citizens.

That's what it comes down to.

Reaction score
You guys just don't want to believe the government murdered 3,000 citizens.

That's what it comes down to.

I also don't want to believe in unicorns, Santa Clause, or the world being flat.

It's the whole fully functioning brain that gets in the way of that line of thinking.

Cythim

Reaction score
Popular Science did a great investigation that debunked all of the most popular conspiracy theories about 9/11. I would have no problem believing it was an inside job of good evidence were actually found.

Cythim

Reaction score
I watched the video and laughed at the stupidity of it. This crap is based on assumptions and zero truth. They make a big deal about 33 minutes between tower two being hit and MSNBC running a piece about Bin Laden. 33 minutes is plenty of time to throw together a piece like that when you have some of the best writers in the world working for you.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I watched the video and laughed at the stupidity of it. This crap is based on assumptions and zero truth. They make a big deal about 33 minutes between tower two being hit and MSNBC running a piece about Bin Laden. 33 minutes is plenty of time to throw together a piece like that when you have some of the best writers in the world working for you.

No doubt, I agree. There is this thing called the internet now. You can find out all kinds of shit in that time.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
OK. You can continue believing all that crap if it makes you feel better. It obviously does.

Plymkr

Reaction score
OK. You can continue believing all that crap if it makes you feel better. It obviously does.

We actually landed on the moon too, it wasn't remote control cars in the Mohave Desert

Top Bottom