dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He did a good job, hopefully he can deliver on changing the culture. Starting mid way through a season with your QB gone makes it more difficult, but the guy sounds confident. Also sounds like he intends to deliver a message of accountability to the team.

Reaction score
He did a good job, hopefully he can deliver on changing the culture. Starting mid way through a season with your QB gone makes it more difficult, but the guy sounds confident. Also sounds like he intends to deliver a message of accountability to the team.

Thats all I want to see come next Sunday and beyond. It will be hard to win games without Romo but we can't just give up.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope he does well. If he does I wouldn't mind keeping him at all. I'd fire everyone else though.

sbk92

Reaction score
I hope he does well. If he does I wouldn't mind keeping him at all. I'd fire everyone else though.

If he's the head coach next year, you have to let him start from scratch and build his own staff.

Have to, fake GM. Otherwise this is all a big con.

Reaction score
If he's the head coach next year, you have to let him start from scratch and build his own staff.

Have to, fake GM. Otherwise this is all a big con.

Yes they do....and I hope Jerry's money can steal someone like Capers from the Packers or Ryan from the Browns.

Reaction score
or after the Bears fire Lovie maybe him but I'm not sure if he knows anything about the 3-4 but he does know how to teach TURNOVERS !!!

sbk92

Reaction score
I don't know how I'm going to like having a head coach that isn't fat.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

He's a pretty bright guy and the names that were bantered about when he was offered the Baltimore and Atlanta jobs were good football people.

Dom Capers would be here today if not for Wade and Brian Stewart

Reaction score
He's a pretty bright guy and the names that were bantered about when he was offered the Baltimore and Atlanta jobs were good football people.

Man that made me sick when they passed on him for Brian Stewarts feelings-tard move

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
or after the Bears fire Lovie maybe him but I'm not sure if he knows anything about the 3-4 but he does know how to teach TURNOVERS !!!

He would be a great addition.

He's a very bright guy and I don't think we've seen everything he can do. This crap Oline is holding him and the whole team back.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I'd keep Boniol and Ray Sherman. I doubt that Garrett would fire any of his brothers. I would be surprised to see him elevate John Garrett as OC.

Top Bottom