C

Cr122

Hell yes!!

Watch it all the time very good show.

Love it when he takes on the Gators and huge snakes.

The guy fears nothing.

Reaction score
That neck family is almost as funny the " Swamp People " cajun show
Those people really know no fear. Billy and especially his brother are cautious.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yep. That show is based in my town and they buy all their Toyotas here. The mom and dad were in here a few weeks ago. I talked to the mom and she's a very nice lady. It's definitely a good show. They'll be doing season four she said.

C

Cr122

Yep. That show is based in my town and they buy all their Toyotas here. The mom and dad were in here a few weeks ago. I talked to the mom and she's a very nice lady. It's definitely a good show. They'll be doing season four she said.

So, you are a car salesmen in Louisiana?

How's business down there?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So, you are a car salesmen in Louisiana?

How's business down there?

Yes I am. It's not bad. Louisiana actually hasn't been hit hard by the recession at all. We're building a new $5 million facility. I just started a month ago and I think I'll do well. They just hired another girl who should start next week.

C

Cr122

Yes I am. It's not bad. Louisiana actually hasn't been hit hard by the recession at all. We're building a new $5 million facility. I just started a month ago and I think I'll do well. They just hired another girl who should start next week.

Nice..here in Central New York the same can't be said.

I have a few buddies who are car salesmen and they are struggling.

sbk92

Reaction score

No shat.

The Mother comes across as a controlling bitch on the show.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No shat.

The Mother comes across as a controlling bitch on the show.

She was a really nice lady to me, but maybe that's because she was attracted to me (not bragging). The young receptionist who comes in at 5:00 says she was a real bitch to her one time.

Yeah I saw Billy on one of the backroads around the dealership when I was doing a test drive. I also saw him at Home Depot once.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This guy is spraying a big ass wasp den from a small hole outside the house. They're pouring out stinging him and he's not budging.

We've got a Tundra just like his parked outside. They're only making 500 of them (or so they say).

This chicks hot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do most dudes in Lousiana sport Louisiana neck warmer or what lol I like that show too folks but you have to check out Swamp People...

sbk92

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind trying that for a living.

But those crazy bastards don't carry any antivenom. No way would I tangle with a deadly snake without it.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind trying that for a living.

But those crazy bastards don't carry any antivenom. No way would I tangle with a deadly snake without it.

I wouldn't mind if they'd let me on the show.

Reaction score
What is a neck warmer? I don't even know what one looks like.

mullets.jpg

Top Bottom