TunaTaco

Spectator
Reaction score
Lets be real. Romo has not been lights out and has been prone to the big turnover his whole career.

Kitna has had zero reps with the #1 offense. I am not giving up on the season. Kitna could be very serviceable as our QB with a full week of reps under his belt. The guy is a vet and has been around the block and had a very good year with a horrible Lion team a couple of years ago.

Lets give Kitna next week before we judge.

Reaction score
Lets be real. Romo has not been lights out and has been prone to the big turnover his whole career.

Kitna has had zero reps with the #1 offense. I am not giving up on the season. Kitna could be very serviceable as our QB with a full week of reps under his belt. The guy is a vet and has been around the block and had a very good year with a horrible Lion team a couple of years ago.

Lets give Kitna next week before we judge.

You need to be tested son.

C

Cr122

I'm not so sure about Kitna, Tuna.

He's not as mobile as Tony, I see us struggling the rest of the season, sorry.

TunaTaco

Spectator
Reaction score
We were not winning with Romo and probably would not have won tonight with Romo. Just saying it is too early to throw in the towel.

Reaction score
We were not winning with Romo and probably would not have won tonight with Romo. Just saying it is too early to throw in the towel.
Are u kidding ? The team went flat We win if he doesn't get hurt especially b/c he was on target Miles couldn't catch today..

Reaction score
I'm sick of some fans not realizing that Romo is the main reason why we win when we do, wait til they see what happens behind this OL without a quick QB like Romo..

Reaction score
Giants were playing pretty hard those last couple of of defensive series still blitzing and all that shit and we still responded late i dont think its gonna be as ugly as it was with johnson back there.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Kitna is going to be murdered behind this line.

Romo makes the offense go. Has he had some bad turnovers this year? Yup. He also hides just how piss poor this offensive line is.

I'll be rooting for Kitna, but only to get the ball to Dez so I can watch a show.

C

Cr122

We will be lucky to win two more games the rest of the season.

You would think at least our defense would step up.

Top Bottom