dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thought I'd get the party started.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They were very interested in this guy in 2017. To quote the late, great Joel Buschbaum, so far looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Houston offense starting to round into shape. Nuke Hopkins showing what a number one receiver looks like.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think its good jason garrett is away watching the world series

Prob best for amari not have that red headed fuck meddling around putting stupid coryell ideas in his head

Hope garrettgets a foul ball in the nuts at the next world series game

Tahts all i got for now thanks

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There have been more TD’s thrown this season by wide receivers than there have been by Bills QB’s!

I almost feel better about being a Cowboys fan now

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
There have been more TD’s thrown this season by wide receivers than there have been by Bills QB’s!

I almost feel better about being a Cowboys fan now

Yep, we could be the Bills or the Jest. Or the Brown Bugs. The true bottom shelf teams, annual reliable doormats.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Quick: Take a second mortgage out and bet the farm on Philly tomorrow.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Only at IdiotZone can fans rue "lowballing" a 2nd rd complete flub of a draft pick that got released without even making it two full seasons with his first team.

Hey IdiotZone, what amount of money was appropriate to pay for a mega draft bust? Apparently rookie minimum with some incentives is "low-balling" (If we even tried to sign the guy at all)

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Only at IdiotZone can fans rue "lowballing" a 2nd rd complete flub of a draft pick that got released without even making it two full seasons with his first team.

Hey IdiotZone, what amount of money was appropriate to pay for a mega draft bust? Apparently rookie minimum with some incentives is "low-balling" (If we even tried to sign the guy at all)

who?

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Denver was playing the Chiefs close, but the wheels are starting to come off...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And then Denver shanks the punt. Yeah, it's about to get ugly...

Top Bottom