Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
just for the fun of it, in a pretend world....

would you trade Garrett and Dak even up for rams head coach Sean McVay ?

I would in a second.

Reaction score
just for the fun of it, in a pretend world....

would you trade Garrett and Dak even up for rams head coach Sean McVay ?

I would in a second.

I'd zero out the entire roster of players and coaches to get McVay in charge. I have the utmost confidence that McVay starting off with an empty roster will have the team deep in playoffs in far less time than the "process" has been given.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dan Bailey just doesn’t look right in a Viking uni

But I see he’s still kicking like a Cowboy

He bounced his first ever kick as a Viking off the goal post and it luckily banked in for 3 points

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

But I see he’s still kicking like a Cowboy

He bounced his first ever kick as a Viking off the goal post and it luckily banked in for 3 points

They should make it worth six points if you hit the goal posts and see how that affects the game

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Watching the Rams and Vikings makes one thing crystal clear....

We are so far away from being a contender that it’s not even funny!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jared Goff has 5 TD’s and 463 yards in the third quarter of tonight’s game vs the Vikings

He has already outperformed/outplayed Dak’s entire season totals in only 3 quarters of play in one single game

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He's a kicker. He looks the same as any other kicker. Little wimpy guy who can't do anything except kick the ball. He wouldn't "look right" in any uniform.

What's your focus on kickers and uniforms all about anyhow?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
McVay could take our practice squad and have them beating Garrett’s coached starters in 3 weeks

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Watching the Rams and Vikings makes one thing crystal clear....

We are so far away from being a contender that it’s not even funny!
Take note of the route running and passes the receivers don't have to stop for, jump for, or slow down for. The receivers run under a ball that is LEADING them. Like it used to be before the Garrett's of the world decided any completion is a good completion. Even if it means tackle behind the line, or the receiver having to stop to catch a deep ball thrown short intentionally, etc.

Reaction score
Jared Goff has 5 TD’s and 463 yards in the third quarter of tonight’s game vs the Vikings

He has already outperformed/outplayed Dak’s entire season totals in only 3 quarters of play in one single game

[video=youtube;lTSVfYM2Pdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTSVfYM2Pdk[/video]

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You can pick any offensive series in this game and it's been better played and more entertaining than any of the Cowboys first three games. Players who are better coached and more motivated, quarterbacks who are decisive and receivers who have confidence in their quarterbacks. At this point, with the possible exception of Zeke there's not a single player on our offense I wouldn't trade to get any of the weapons that are on display in this one.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You can pick any offensive series in this game and it's been better played and more entertaining than any of the Cowboys first three games. Players who are better coached and more motivated, quarterbacks who are decisive and receivers who have confidence in their quarterbacks. At this point, with the possible exception of Zeke there's not a single player on our offense I wouldn't trade to get any of the weapons that are on display in this one.

It's telling that Jerruh and Stevie don't see the fundemental difference between two well-coached teams like this, and their own sloppy, undisciplined, lazy check collectors we field every week.

I bet they don't watch football outside of their own games and seldom have. They simply don't know that they don't know.

Reaction score
Further addendum to the Playoff Bowl game from above - the NFL now considers those games to be exhibitions, however, unlike preseason, College All-Star, and Pro Bowl exhibition games, the Playoff Bowl was hotly contested, and was technically for third place in the league each year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Further addendum to the Playoff Bowl game from above - the NFL now considers those games to be exhibitions, however, unlike preseason, College All-Star, and Pro Bowl exhibition games, the Playoff Bowl was hotly contested, and was technically for third place in the league each year.

They should bring that back and do away with preseason altogether. 18 regular season games. And do away with the pro bowl.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They should bring that back and do away with preseason altogether. 18 regular season games. And do away with the pro bowl.

I just thought you'd enjoy watching Dandy Don sling it. Man those guys used to hit. In the one highlight you could see the guy was basically out cold before he hit the ground.

Top Bottom