Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Garret said, yesterday about Dak. "He can improve in every way. In every aspect of the position, he has to improve. Again,he would be the first to tell you that. He has a lot of good experience early on in his career. If you look at the track record of big time qbs in this league, not many play and have the sucess that he has had in his first couple of years of his career,first rattle out of the box, as rookies.
He has done a lot of really good things, but he could improve in every aspect of his game. His understanding of what were doing, his understanding of what the defense is doing, and how they fit together. Physically, he can get better the way he gets away from the center, his mechanics, his decisveness ,his descion making, all of those things can get better and they will get better.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I guess everybody can improve but the red headed clapper. Hell, we know he cant improve.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He CAN get better. Instead of WILL get better.

Ginger keeps planting negative seeds.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hate the Clapper, but don't see where anything he said is wrong.

If he had said "Prescott is awesome we are so lucky to have him, he does everything great" you'd have said "Clapper doing no coaching here, satisfied with mediocre results, doesn't push players to get better"

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

If he had said "Prescott is awesome we are so lucky to have him, he does everything great" you'd have said "Clapper doing no coaching here, satisfied with mediocre results, doesn't push players to get better"

He's stating facts we all know but not in an optimal way to encourage results from a motivational or psychological standpoint. It's just weak.

Nobody said he was wrong.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Please baby Jesus let Dak get better, and he just went through a sophomore slump. If he doesn't, we all know these morons will give him 8 years to get better instead of having the balls to replace him.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

agreed, every player, coach, owner and management...EVERYONE should always be under pressure to improve or be gone but unfortunately that will never happen in the most important jobs

Last edited:

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The point is that The Red Clapping Clown never is responsible for anything except pointing at others. Everybody else is a scape goat while he puts the blame everywhere except on himself while he's the one most deserving of criticism.

Reaction score
The point is that The Red Clapping Clown never is responsible for anything except pointing at others. Everybody else is a scape goat while he puts the blame everywhere except on himself while he's the one most deserving of criticism.

Garrett is above taking criticism. He feels he is better than everyone else, it could not possibly be his fault. :asshole

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He's stating facts we all know but not in an optimal way to encourage results from a motivational or psychological standpoint. It's just weak.

Nobody said he was wrong.

He's an ass clown and I have no doubt the locker room knows it. Everyone knows it, except for Dbair who's been walking the homer fence.

I don't think for a second that comments like these aren't in some way very calculated and a means of survival for Garrett. He's laying the blame squarely on Dak in no uncertain terms. Garrett's job is on the line so I would expect nothing less from the spineless dolt.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
He's an ass clown and I have no doubt the locker room knows it. Everyone knows it, except for Dbair who's been walking the homer fence.

I don't think for a second that comments like these aren't in some way very calculated and a means of survival for Garrett. He's laying the blame squarely on Dak in no uncertain terms. Garrett's job is on the line so I would expect nothing less from the spineless dolt.

Garrett is much better at keeping his job than doing his job. He's even beat Jerry at the BS game.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Garrett is much better at keeping his job than doing his job. He's even beat Jerry at the BS game.

Think about it. 5 years, 30 million. And that was on his extension. Disgusting.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Rats and cockroaches survive.

maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Garrett is being captain obvious but he or his staff wont do shit to help the young lad he's on his own everyman for himself.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Think about it. 5 years, 30 million. And that was on his extension. Disgusting.

All he’s gotta do is go 9-7 or 10-6 and make the playoffs again and he will earn his new 5 year extension

If he makes it to the playoffs and somehow manages to win a game by accident you can make that a 10 year extension to match Grudens

Top Bottom