Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So my boy told me last night he was he was hanging out with the Director of Player Personnel and the head of security at The Star when they all got an email. They both look at their phones at start LAUGHING.

The email says that the new slogan for 2018 is ACCOUNTABILITY.

Both are just rolling. The head of security is like, "how about holding your players accountable when they routinely ignore your curfew, Jason."

According to my boy, the VAST MAJORITY of higher-ups cant stand Garrett. They lol at him.

Just thought y'all would find the irony delicious.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The other head coaches in the league lol at him too.

Welcome back Rynie!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
so director of player personell is good ol' stevie jones

if so i kinda like that he doesnt like garrett....and all the higher-ups at least can see the obvious

but then i have to ask.. ----what the actual fuck is jerry's problem ??????????

and stevie.... please just do everybody a favor and go push your dad down the stairs or switch his medications when he's not looking or fucking something man please i beg you

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So my boy told me last night he was he was hanging out with the Director of Player Personnel and the head of security at The Star when they all got an email. They both look at their phones at start LAUGHING.

Both are just rolling. The head of security is like, "how about holding your players accountable when they routinely ignore your curfew, Jason."

According to my boy, the VAST MAJORITY of higher-ups cant stand Garrett. They lol at him.

SCOOOOOOOP!

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score

if so i kinda like that he doesnt like garrett....and all the higher-ups at least can see the obvious

and stevie.... please just do everybody a favor and go push your dad down the stairs or switch his medications when he's not looking or fucking something man please i beg you

It wasn't Stephen Jones. He probably told me a different title...I was a few beers in. Lol.

Take it for what it's worth.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

nic_cage_moar.gif

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hey Rynie: Even though 2018 will be a repeat of the last 8 years, any info you hear on the draft or FA, please post. It wont make a difference on the field but it least it gives us something new to talk about. Unlike some of the pukes at the Zone, we wont question it.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

This mass exodus of position coaches is quite telling. You expect something like that after a team makes and wins the SB, but not after the season the Cowboys had.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

If and when Jerri passes, I believe Garrett is as good as gone. Stephen is going to want to put his own mark on this team when he takes over, and that will not include Garrett.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If and when Jerri passes, I believe Garrett is as good as gone. Stephen is going to want to put his own mark on this team when he takes over, and that will not include Garrett.

i like that theory and i'm here for it

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Yesterday while running his yapper, Stevie sang the praises of Garrett and Hellen, so dont count on it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

We can only hope and pray

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Obviously I liked it. I lulz'd it.

I'd love to get ahold of contacts for people like Parcels, et al

Everyone always asks if jeri is so bad why doesn't anyone say anything about him after they've left?

The main reason is what good does that do for anyone who wants to continue to work in the NFL?

I'm betting jeri also had his attorneys come up with some air tight shit after Jimmy ripped him a new one for years before he finally mellowed out

I'd be shocked if there's not a strict NDA in all contacts considering jeri was petty enough to have Parcels contract outline how credit would be disseminated should another super bowl be own in his watch

Last edited:
Top Bottom