Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Anyone gonna give Jerry support by stupidly attending the NFL Draft this year, buying the swag, spending your money on tickets for the event, hotel, meals, booze. Maybe even plane tickets, rental car?

Just to let him know you really love him and what he's done to our once proud franchise?

Any Mother Fucker who does this then still pretends he hates Jerry and what he's done to our team is just plain stupid and a hypocritical liar. A fucking poser, a closet Homer. BOYCOTT the fucking draft you dumbasses! Furthermore don't give Jerry a fucking DIME of your money for anything!

That is all..

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
As everyone knows, I may be one of the biggest jeri haters on the planet but I am still tempted to drive up the road and check out the draft (and spend as little money in the process).

At the end of the day, I probably will be too lazy to make the effort but the fact I am even considering going in spite of my disdain for jeri, just shows how he is able to print money and refuse to make winning the #1 priority year after year

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
JMO but I don't see the appeal of going to the draft in person anyway. What are you really watching, someone walk out on stage and read a name?

The last several years I don't even watch on TV... I usually go run or hike or ride my bike and listen to it. Especially because the Ticket has probably the best coverage anywhere.

But no, I haven't and won't knowingly put a cent in Jerry's pocket.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
As everyone knows, I may be one of the biggest jeri haters on the planet but I am still tempted to drive up the road and check out the draft (and spend as little money in the process).

At the end of the day, I probably will be too lazy to make the effort but the fact I am even considering going in spite of my disdain for jeri, just shows how he is able to print money and refuse to make winning the #1 priority year after year

I understand it's a really big deal really prestigious and probably a once in a lifetime chance. But that's also what should anger us and why we should boycott it. Our team is a joke, has been for 20-plus years, and our facilities are just sick garish parodies of the once classy franchise.

I know attendance will be off the charts, I have no illusions that it would actually be boycotted. But dammit he's sure as hell not gonna get ME or any of my dollars there.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I take it you saw the DCC thread.

Local sports talk radio, they're organizing a potluck bus trip. Makes me sick. I called in and gave them guff about it.

Went and looked at the thread you mention after reading your reply though. Geez Louise.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I understand it's a really big deal really prestigious and probably a once in a lifetime chance. But that's also what should anger us and why we should boycott it. Our team is a joke, has been for 20-plus years, and our facilities are just sick garish parodies of the once classy franchise.

I know attendance will be off the charts, I have no illusions that it would actually be boycotted. But dammit he's sure as hell not gonna get ME or any of my dollars there.

meh, it aint that big of a deal and I'd gladly participate in a boycott but frickin' cowboy fans can't unite for shit

if we had any sense, we would boycott everything related to the jones clan

At this point in jeri's life, I think what would hurt him most (he's got more money than he'll ever spend) is if all media & fans no longer gave him any attention, that, imo, would crush him and all it would take is for fans to quit reading and listening to anything jeri related and voicing to media to quit including his stammering ass

won't ever happen tho

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Wont hold it against you Yim.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
JMO but I don't see the appeal of going to the draft in person anyway. What are you really watching, someone walk out on stage and read a name?

The last several years I don't even watch on TV... I usually go run or hike or ride my bike and listen to it. Especially because the Ticket has probably the best coverage anywhere.

But no, I haven't and won't knowingly put a cent in Jerry's pocket.

You think you're better than me? - YouTube

Happy Gilmore - You Think You're Better Than Me?! - YouTube

You think you're better than me? - YouTube

Izzy Mandelbaum - "You Think You're Better Than Me?!" - YouTube

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
meh, it aint that big of a deal and I'd gladly participate in a boycott but frickin' cowboy fans can't unite for shit

BTW it'll never work. You saw my post the other day about the 667K followers on FB for Cowboys Pro Shop. The reality is IMO that there are more than enough 30 and under fans to sustain Jerry, that vaguely remember the last SB and are too you young to remember the golden era between 66-85, and really dont know the difference. Us disgruntled old farts become less influential by the day.

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
BTW it'll never work. You saw my post the other day about the 667K followers on FB for Cowboys Pro Shop. The reality is IMO that there are more than enough 30 and under fans to sustain Jerry, that vaguely remember the last SB and are too you young to remember the golden era between 66-85, and really dont know the difference. Us disgruntled old farts become less influential by the day.

yep, I said it won't ever happen in my post

I've become the almost old man yelling at the sky a cup

20d.jpg

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I've been abstaining from buying Cowboys merch for a while now, not wanting to line Jerry's pockets. Then on Christmas Day I open my present from my brother.............and it's a Cowboys T-shirt. Bro, you shouldn't have. You REALLY shouldn't have.

Anyway, wouldn't it be worth it for you local guys go to the draft just to give Goodell the loudest BOOOOOOOOO ever heard?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

At this point in jeri's life, I think what would hurt him most (he's got more money than he'll ever spend) is if all media & fans no longer gave him any attention, that, imo, would crush him and all it would take is for fans to quit reading and listening to anything jeri related and voicing to media to quit including his stammering ass

won't ever happen tho

You got that right about Cowboy fans not being able to unite for shit

You could get 100 cowboy fans together that swear up and down that they hate Jerry, hate Garrett, and won’t watch another game until Jerry dies and/or Garrett is fired.

80 of them will end up at the draft this year

The other 20 out of that 100 are us here on the board. LOL

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can't stand to watch or listen to ole Jerry boy even on TV.

This is true. if im watching tv and jerry comes on and starts talking, i feel shame and embarassment for being a cowboys fan....as if i should know better

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I can't stand to watch or listen to ole Jerry boy even on TV.

me neither, I fly into a simultaneous rage/state of confusion whenever he speaks that usually ends in a headache

I'm so frigging tired of his ass being tied to every damn thing discussed about the cowboys

Top Bottom