icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So..

Zeke is back and dallas is gonna win this week vs, seattle and then lose next week to nick foles

No playoffs, deemed season “successful” anyway and garrett is still here

What a time to be alive

(Thats if you dont wanna put a gun to your temple after witnessing these dominos fall)

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Pretty good protest/analysis of the idiotic "catch rule" on NBC a bit ago.

Reaction score
The Packers violated the rules with Aaron Rodgers to the IR, violated so bad that NFL rules say they are obliged to release him. Won't happen because some teams are more equal than others. The Redskins and Cowboys would certainly not be allowed flagrant rules violations like this. We get punished even when we break no rules.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So do we need the Lions to lose one AND either the Falcons, NO, or the Saints to lose two?

Or is it an either or situation?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
It's not that I want to watch Broncos-Skins, it's just that I have no life.

Reaction score
It's not that I want to watch Broncos-Skins, it's just that I have no life.

There's always the latest edition of Madden. I haven't played it since 2011 version so I am way behind on what new features there are.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Go Bengals

I haven’t rooted for them since 1989 when they played the Niners in the Super Bowl

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Interception of the year in the Saints/Falcon game. Ball fell out of the receiver's hands and landed on Lattimore's ass. Nobody seemed to realize it was still live, by the time they did he'd turned around and pulled it to his hands for the pick.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And Brees makes them pay. Saints are looking to put Atlanta away.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Interception of the year in the Saints/Falcon game. Ball fell out of the receiver's hands and landed on Lattimore's ass. Nobody seemed to realize it was still live, by the time they did he'd turned around and pulled it to his hands for the pick.

"The Immaculate Buttception."

Or, "The Butt Pick."

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Lions, Panthers and Falcons all losing right now. If they do lose the Cowboys fate is in their own hands.

Top Bottom