theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Our prize second rounder gonna take a break from the whirl pool and actually step foot on the field.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Nick Saban is probably the only major CFB coach on the planet who could schedule Mercer in November and not get crucified. Other than a pay day what is the point in this game. Birmingham high would probably be just as competitive and more interesting.

JPP1974

Ready for Summertime
Reaction score
Saban is one heck of a coach but flopped as a pro football coach. College and pros do not mix at times.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Chris Thompson carted off the field with his leg in an air cast...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Packers defense is making Flacco look better than he has in 2-3 years.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Man, I really enjoy the games when the Cowboys aren't playing. I honestly think I'd enjoy the NFL more if they ceased to exist and I wouldn't miss them at all, thats how bad jeri has ruined things for me.

The redskins game was an epic collapse and Garrett's house would already be in ashes if this happened to him

I guess the KC win was a mirage seeing how they cant even beat the giants

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The redskins game was an epic collapse and Garrett's house would already be in ashes if this happened to him
Yuk-yuk. Isn't this one of Garrett's embarrassing records, as posted in that thread? Most games lost when had double-digit lead in 4th quarter?

If memory serves, it might not.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yuk-yuk. Isn't this one of Garrett's embarrassing records, as posted in that thread? Most games lost when had double-digit lead in 4th quarter?

If memory serves, it might not.

I wasn't discounting that nightmare, I was emphasizing the mob is already gathering with fire and pitchforks and a loss like today might send them into a murderous, arsonistic rage

I've been there for 22+ years and counting

not that any of the above events would cause the jackass in charge to make any worthwhile and effective changes

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Welp, that win over KC (the only win against a team with better than a 500 record) not looking nearly as impressive. KC season going in the shitter almost as fast as ours. Mahomes should be making his debut soon, and I bet Vegas cleaned up on that game. Giants and the under? How many tickets did that put straight in the trash.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I wasn't discounting that nightmare, I was emphasizing the mob is already gathering with fire and pitchforks and a loss like today might send them into a murderous, arsonistic rage

I've been there for 22+ years and counting

not that any of the above events would cause the jackass in charge to make any worthwhile and effective changes

Pitchforks and torches yeah.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Raiders might be the second most over rated team in the league, what a bunch of chokers. Anybody notice our Thursday opponent is sodomizing the Bills right now?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Pitchforks and torches yeah.

ha, I thought that sounded off, thx for the correction

here's another fun "fact"(?):

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
ha, I thought sounded off, thx for the correction

here's another fun "fact"(?):

Dont worry our astute GM trusts what he is doing. Wonder if you took a poll in the locker room what his team mates feel about it. Them here sweating at practice and him "training" in Cabo. I know what my answer would be.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Pats cruising toward another super bowl win with only the Steelers as a possible speed bump, the NFC this year reminds me of the AFC of the 90's with no team capable of beating the Pats

my money is on back to back

or it could be even worse and the Steelers get #7

Top Bottom