Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Green Bay @ Dallas lol

Please put picks in a separate post or bold.

maveric 3-1
icup 3-1
Bluenose 3-1
scot 2-
2bbgun 2-2
sixisbetter 2-2
dodger 2-2
englishcowboy 2-2
doomsday 2-2
spiderfan_mj 2-1
thoughtexperiment 2-1
thezonesucks 1-3
cmd34 1-3
yimmeryammer 1-3
theoneandonly 1-3
mr B 1-2
dbair1967 1-1
eagle_9r_sknh8r 1-1
omegasupreme 1-1
Lazarus 1-1
nomoredj 0-1
Joe King 0-1

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Impossible as it seems, I am going with DALLAS. The league is really this screwed up, things you think will happen just don't and things you think won't happen, do.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
irving is back and hes been boxing to stay in shape. gotta count for something? now he can club rip swim dodge dive duck dodge

maybe get to rodgers again??

prob not

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Impossible as it seems, I am going with DALLAS. The league is really this screwed up, things you think will happen just don't and things you think won't happen, do.

Same here. Best thing for this team to play its best is to be doubted. They're at their worst when everyone is filling their heads with delusions of grandeur.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is this a trick question? PACK Sorry Dodger but this is set in stone.

I can't go against you this time buddy. The Pack as well for me. I'm just hoping the Boys make a game of it and Dak comes out firing.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Is it impossible for the Cowboys to win this game? No. I just have a real hard time comprehending how a one legged Gimp, a one legged Lee, a pass rush that wont get close enough to Rodgers to breath on him, and secondary that could not stop a runny nose are gonna slow down Rodgers enough to pull this off.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Same here. Best thing for this team to play its best is to be doubted. They're at their worst when everyone is filling their heads with delusions of grandeur.

We were doubted after we got our ass handed to us by Denver. That didn’t do shit to get us a win

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

I was all on board with picking the Pack until you reminded me of this. I’m going to have to mull this one over for a day or two before making a decision.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
it would be just like them to win this game when everyone's down on them

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is it impossible for the Cowboys to win this game? No. I just have a real hard time comprehending how a one legged Gimp, a one legged Lee, a pass rush that wont get close enough to Rodgers to breath on him, and secondary that could not stop a runny nose are gonna slow down Rodgers enough to pull this off.

They are really beat up, though. Both tackles are out, #88 might be out, I'm sure that WR who almost had his head knocked off will be out. Last week they were down to only one RB left, and he's a rookie. (Though I thought he did look pretty good.)

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Damn, I was thinking I would be the only one on the Cowboys train this week.

Reaction score
I can't see anything other than a blowout loss.

Packers

Something like 42-17 again which will begin the regression to the 8-8 mean that Garrett is so familiar with. A 3-13 record this year to cancel out last year just like the 4-12 right after a 12-4.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I can't see anything other than a blowout loss.

Packers

Something like 42-17 again which will begin the regression to the 8-8 mean that Garrett is so familiar with. A 3-13 record this year to cancel out last year just like the 4-12 right after a 12-4.
But, you're forgetting "FIGHT SCRATCH CLAW!!"

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Rodgers is going to pick apart our rookie secondary

This game is going to be painful to watch. Not as bad as the Denver game. But close

Top Bottom