Reaction score
Claiborne, Carr, Wilcox, Church, or Free?

No?

Me either.

For all the Spagnola-Borg Collective "well, who you gonna get" crew at the Zone... you have a big bag of dicks near you. Start eating.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It was refreshing being able to watch the game in peace and not have our secondary called out for blown plays and giving up TD's!!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It was refreshing being able to watch the game in peace and not have our secondary called out for blown plays and giving up TD's!!

that and Romo not doing crazy shit to give you a heart attack, Dak has single handedly reduced my blood pressure in these games

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Some of what we saw was just due to this anemic Giants' offense and really lousy offensive line play. But - when really was the last time the Dallas defense kept a NFL offense out of the end zone?

What I saw was a ton of what's been missing in recent years, hustle. We were flying to the ball. We weren't committing the constant interference and defensive holding penalties the Legion of Boobs was known for. We weren't shooting ourselves in the foot defensively.

Smith was a bright spot for sure. He's got a really weird stance, feet really wide apart, but definitely I can see what talent he's got. Keep him healthy and you might have the next coming of Lawrence Taylor on your hands.

Can't complain. NO TDs for the opponent is always a good day.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Claiborne, Carr, Wilcox, Church, or Free?

No?

Me either.

For all the Spagnola-Borg Collective "well, who you gonna get" crew at the Zone... you have a big bag of dicks near you. Start eating.

What? Every team needs their share of over paid, non play making stiffs.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Only issue was Scandrick breaking his hand/wrist and it appeared Awuzie got hurt right at the end (might have been next to last play of game)

We're running thin at CB for sure now.

Reaction score

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

And pointing at each other when they do fuck up.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Some of what we saw was just due to this anemic Giants' offense and really lousy offensive line play. But - when really was the last time the Dallas defense kept a NFL offense out of the end zone?

What I saw was a ton of what's been missing in recent years, hustle. We were flying to the ball. We weren't committing the constant interference and defensive holding penalties the Legion of Boobs was known for. We weren't shooting ourselves in the foot defensively.

Smith was a bright spot for sure. He's got a really weird stance, feet really wide apart, but definitely I can see what talent he's got. Keep him healthy and you might have the next coming of Lawrence Taylor on your hands.

Can't complain. NO TDs for the opponent is always a good day.

I still want to see how he does when trying to cover a RB that's actually good out of the backfield and when he has to cover a TE. I was encouraged though.

Top Bottom