Cowboys making trades?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes or no. Feel free to post predictions/details.

For all you "insiders" like sdogo here's your chance to be the man and impress the shit out of us with your sources.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yep they'll make a trade and probably pick up 3 guys off other teams cuts. The trade could be for LB, CB or backup QB. Jerry has like 10 picks in the 2018 draft and blowing a few is always an option. Besides we all know Jerry never passes up the chance to show us he is a football guy.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So who is going to be this year's Eric Frampton, Edgar Jones or Caesar Rayford? I'm like a kid at Christmas I'm that excited!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I voted No. They seem to have this "build the team home grown" mentality. They don't seem to do many trades.

Reaction score
I think we will trade too. The problem is value. Dallas is not that great with value for impact. They overpay in desperation and end with players they probably would have gotten on waivers.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think 1 or 2 might be coming.

If so it's a virtual lock they'll be buyers and not sellers.

For all the BS we're told about what a great horse trader jeri is, he's horrible at getting any value back on his players. He strikes me as the type of person that won't ever sell anything because he thinks he'll get a better offer tomorrow or the value is about to go through the roof but they never do and end up rotting in the barn until they ultimately have to be hauled off to the dump.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
if they trade, it better be a body for a body. no fucking draft picks.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If so it's a virtual lock they'll be buyers and not sellers.

Injuries and suspensions have all but assured we probably don't have much ability to trade away anything this year. If it werrent for that, maybe we would be able to move a player or two.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
if they trade, it better be a body for a body. no fucking draft picks.

Depends on what its for and what their role might be.

If I were them I might be thinking about calling the Rams about Robert Quinn. Not sure he totally fits their new defense anyway and they have bigger fish to fry with the Donald situation.

They were also out a lot of assets from their ridiculous trade up for Goff and gave up more to get Watkins a few weeks ago.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Injuries and suspensions have all but assured we probably don't have much ability to trade away anything this year. If it werrent for that, maybe we would be able to move a player or two.

What have they done in the last 20 years to make you think they would do that?

Reaction score
What could we get for Kellen Moore?

Seriously though, unless an offer you can't refuse comes up I just don't see any notable trades happening. We obviously need some pass rush help, and somebody that can intercept a pass every now and then.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Top Bottom