dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Unbelievable.

105.3 The FAN
✔ ‎@1053thefan

#BREAKING: Frisco Police confirm Cowboys LB Damien Wilson Arrested on Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon Charge.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Damien Wilson
✔ ‎@dwilson_6

⚫️��when your words get you in trouble

Drew Davison
✔ ‎@drewdavison

#Cowboys are aware of the situation and gathering information regarding Damien Wilson.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Darryl Washington still literally begging Cowboys to sign him.

Might be worth at least bringing to camp now and see what he has left. Been out for awhile but was a damn good player before he got suspended.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
All these guys have to do is workout, play football and stay out of trouble. Somehow there are always those who manage to fuck this up, it is beyond me how they dont comprehend this. Likely their posse been telling them that their shit dont stink since middle school. Well, that and a double digit IQ.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Or completely believable given our recent history.

Yep, unfortunately seems par for the course with these guys.

Assuming he is done (likely) then we are down a minimum two defensive starters for at least the first 4 games of the season. (Irving suspended too)

Irving needed more consistency for sure, but he did show flashes of being a pretty good player at times last year. Wilson was developing nicely and I had read some positive pub from our coaches in regards to him this offseason too.

The only upside in the first 4 games is the only team with a potentially really good offense we face is the Cardinals. The Giants were lousy last yr, the Rams have got a major project at QB who played awful last yr and the Broncos may or may not have a different starting QB in addition to a new offense. If Paxton Lynch has taken big steps the Broncos offense could be better though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So what exactly did he do?

No details yet.

The somewhat vague tweet Wilson put out makes it seems like it was a verbal argument, but I'm reasonably sure his mouth isn't a deadly weapon.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Well any hope this guy had for having a successful NFL career is done. He better go get his insurance license before he's actually convicted because selling insurance is more than likely how he will be paying his bills from here on out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Amanda Guerra ‎@AmandaGuerraTX

NEW info: Damien Wilson looking for place to park at Toyota Stadium, group of tailgaters taking up several spaces. He asked to park.. cont..

Amanda Guerra ‎@AmandaGuerraTX

... argument broke out. Wilson backed truck into space, hit a woman in process and at some point produced gun... cont.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Darryl Washington still literally begging Cowboys to sign him.

Might be worth at least bringing to camp now and see what he has left. Been out for awhile but was a damn good player before he got suspended.

I hope the Cowboys sign him. At this point what do they have to lose?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
c305bf7814f024d00333f6cf1e8749c5.png

We have got to have theeeee dumbest and most retarded group of defensive players in the entire NFL

4 years straight with at least one D - Lineman suspended to start the season. Carrol who wasn't even on the team last year getting arrested for DUI while we have a standing offer for a free car ride home for any player on the team. The list goes on and on

The only outlier was dumbass Dunbar on Offense.

I guess you really aren't a Dallas Cowboy until you get accused, charged, arrested, or suspended

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
52d83ec49d506e13089b1808f7011471.png

Apparently you can take the man out of the Dallas Cowboys but not the Dallas Cowboys out of the man!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
coach garrett is way too busy making new t-shirts to have time to deal with this bullshit.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just heard on a podcast that an agitated assault carries a minimum 6 game suspension. He has two charges of AA, one for the assault with his vehicle and one with the rifle. If both of these stick he's gone for the season at the very least. That's if he doesn't go to prison for 5-20 years per charge

Top Bottom