dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Gilligan and Mary Ann pending.

Jon Machota
✔ ‎@jonmachota

Cowboys signed undrafted O-lineman Dan Skipper. Recently had a blood condition checked out. Was cleared and returned to rookie minicamp Sat.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
who will mock your lame humor now that Middy is gone?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
he went bonkers over the "Jerry death watch" thread and defected to DCC
More accurately, his gripe was that it was stuck to the top of the forum. Instead of taking it up with me in PM he decided to throw a big fit about it, vandalize the thread with a flood of posts, and send me about 50 angry PMs about it when it became clear the thread wasn't going to be unstuck anytime soon.

This all during the time he was having major problems in his love life, so I gave him a Mulligan. Kids gonna be kids.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
More accurately, his gripe was that it was stuck to the top of the forum. Instead of taking it up with me in PM he decided to throw a big fit about it, vandalize the thread with a flood of posts, and send me about 50 angry PMs about it when it became clear the thread wasn't going to be unstuck anytime soon.

This all during the time he was having major problems in his love life, so I gave him a Mulligan. Kids gonna be kids.

You should put the thread back up just to be a dick.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Apparently, the Cowboys have problems scouting anyone but O-lineman, so they'll just keep being that depth I guess.

Top Bottom