Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott Exposes Woman's Breast at St. Patty's Party (UPDATE) (VIDEOS) | TMZ.com

Ezekiel Elliott pulled a woman's shirt down -- exposing her bare breast -- during a St. Patrick's Day party in Dallas ... but a rep for Zeke says it was all in good fun.

Zeke was drinking a beer next to a group of people while on the roof of a Dallas bar to watch the St. Patrick's Day Parade on Greenville Ave.

The woman is playing to paradegoers and motions at her breasts -- then points to Zeke. Next thing you know, he reaches over and pulls her top down, exposing her bare breast. She scrambles to cover up.

We spoke with Elliott's rep who told us the woman wasn't upset ... and actually hung out with Zeke and a group of friends after the parade ended.

Nonetheless ...

update_graphic_red_bar12:00 PM -- We just obtained more video of Zeke from the parade. We're told this was taken moments after the breast exposure.

Elliott reaches in a second time and she slaps him away before flashing her cleavage to the crowd below.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
"Tee hee! You so crazy. Wait, you're a rich athlete?? I was molested!! Lawsuit!!"

Reaction score
Definitely playing with fire, and kind of makes me question his intelligence.

Also, Goodell seems to have a hard on for Elliott, no need to give the league ammo.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Exactly

This last instance will linger all season

Probably ends up in a suspension the last week of the season just before we enter the playoffs

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Super talented and super immature. Honestly if I'm the Cowboys I run his ass into the ground this year. Get everything out of him that you can. Then test his value on the trading block.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Kinda interesting that a camera/phone just happened to be right across from them and able to record all that

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Kinda interesting that a camera/phone just happened to be right across from them and able to record all that

Not really, that was from the St Pattys day parade thats on Greenville avenue. The streets are blocked off and people are milling around everywhere, so having Zeke at the top of the rooftop deck of that restaurant (Dodies Reef) would have naturally drawn everyone's attention.

dodiesreef.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not really, that was from the St Pattys day parade thats on Greenville avenue. The streets are blocked off and people are milling around everywhere, so having Zeke at the top of the rooftop deck of that restaurant (Dodies Reef) would have naturally drawn everyone's attention.

View attachment 3799

Hey there's Zeke standing up there!!!! Let's record him!!!

FUN TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Plus even if they didn't recognize him as zeke, it could've been some perv recording the ho bag playing with her tittays.

Reaction score
Some guys have all the luck in life, but are fucking dumb as dirt. He seriously didn't know better than to do something like this?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I will say this. Every year they pack about 50,000 people in an area that isn't that big. It's wall to wall people pretty much all drunk as shit. There were probably a 100 other guys and girls doing the exact same thing and all having fun doing it. And if it were any of us on this board doing the same thing it wouldn't have mattered. The problem is that Zeke doesn't seem to realize or get it that he's a target. Maybe not by the girl but by the idiot douchebag that sold the video to TMZ.

For whatever reason he doesn't get it. Now Dez had similar issues (although not so much for partying) however has seemed to mature before something bad happened. I'm not so sure Zeke is smart enough to do that. I honestly would do my best to get him 2,000 yards this year and then I'd trade him.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
you cant fart as a dallas cowboy without the whole world talking about the stank

Top Bottom