Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
That little wrenching, pinching, burn in the pit of your tummy after the Cowboys lose a playoff game in a year you thought "they really got a chance". . .

Who's excited to feel that again tomorrow? Green Bay is going to waffle stomp Dallas. Fuckin turds.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
No Man, I think we win tomorrow by hook or by crook, then get rolled by the Falcons.

So, one more week.

Reaction score
I'm worried about facing Rodgers, but the loss of Nelson is huge and they're missing a couple corners. We win this week.

Reaction score
I'm worried about facing Rodgers, but the loss of Nelson is huge and they're missing a couple corners. We win this week.

Yeah, the Packer's roller-coaster season ends this week. Dallas is too consistent to be beaten by a team this one-dimensional.

By the 3rd quarter guys like Peppers will be sucking wind trying to stop the balanced attack.

We still need the passing game to show some balls, but we'll win.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
No Man, I think we win tomorrow by hook or by crook, then get rolled by the Falcons.

So, one more week.

I actually think they beat the Packers and then beat the Falcons and then get rolled by New England.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
NE looked very beatable to me. If Osweiler wasnt a steaming pile and Fuller a butter fingers they'd hung with NE just fine. I dont like Belicheat having two weeks to game plan though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Reporters out there today already starting the "biggest offseason story will be Romo trade"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
NE looked very beatable to me. If Osweiler wasnt a steaming pile and Fuller a butter fingers they'd hung with NE just fine. I dont like Belicheat having two weeks to game plan though.

I think if Pittsburgh wins and advances they could go in there and beat NE next week. Their offense is top notch.

If KC pulls it out, I think NE beats them.

95ShadowACEGuy

Spectator
Reaction score
That little wrenching, pinching, burn in the pit of your tummy after the Cowboys lose a playoff game in a year you thought "they really got a chance". . .

Who's excited to feel that again tomorrow? Green Bay is going to waffle stomp Dallas. Fuckin turds.
That's why I was rooting for the Giants to win last week, Aaron Rodgers is in a serious zone right now. I think Dallas had a better shot against Eli!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
as per nfl.com 1/12/17. based on our recent history, i don't think we'll be signing any of these guys. but there are some players to be had from this list.

Top 25 2017 Unrestricted Free Agents

1) Le'Veon Bell, Pittsburgh Steelers running back

2) Eric Berry, Kansas City Chiefs safety

3) Kirk Cousins, Washington Redskins quarterback

4) Kawann Short, Carolina Panthers defensive tackle

5) Chandler Jones, Arizona Cardinals outside linebacker

6) Alshon Jeffery, Chicago Bears wide receiver

7) Melvin Ingram, Los Angeles Chargers outside linebacker

8) Calais Campbell, Arizona Cardinals defensive end

9) Brandon Williams, Baltimore Ravens defensive tackle

10) Jason Pierre-Paul, New York Giants defensive end

11) Jamie Collins, Cleveland Browns outside linebacker

12) Kevin Zeitler, Cincinnati Bengals guard

13) Stephon Gilmore, Buffalo Bills cornerback

14) A.J. Bouye, Houston Texans cornerback

15) Dont'a Hightower, New England Patriots linebacker

16) Dontari Poe, Kansas City Chiefs defensive tackle

17) Martellus Bennett, New England Patriots tight end

18) DeSean Jackson, Washington Redskins receiver

19) Terrelle Pryor, Cleveland Browns receiver

20) T.J. Lang, Green Bay Packers guard

21) Nick Perry, Green Bay Packers outside linebacker

22) Trumaine Johnson, Los Angeles Rams cornerback

23) Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety

24) Ricky Wagner, Baltimore Ravens tackle

25) Barry Church, Dallas Cowboys safety

Notable omissions:

Eddie Lacy, RB, Green Bay Packers
Riley Reiff, T, Detroit Lions
Kenny Britt, WR, Los Angeles Rams
Johnathan Hankins, DT, New York Giants
Mike Glennon, QB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Andrew Whitworth, T, Cincinnati Bengals
Chris Baker, DE, Washington Redskins
Larry Warford, G, Detroit Lions
DeMarcus Ware, OLB, Denver Broncos
Jabaal Sheard, DE, New England Patriots
LeGarrette Blount, RB, New England Patriots
T.J. McDonald, SS, Los Angeles Rams

Last edited:

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Skins are interviewing Rob Ryan for D.C.

Please hire. Please hire. Please hire

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
2) Eric Berry, Kansas City Chiefs safety I know everyone is terrified of the big-cost free agent, but if Kansas City lets him hit the open market, we should inquire, as should every other team in the NFL. He could have the kind of impact on the defense that Zeke had on offense.

11) Jamie Collins, Cleveland Browns outside linebacker Browns will Franchise him but he is an every down player. He can play all three LB spots and rush the passer as an edge rusher.

13) Stephon Gilmore, Buffalo Bills cornerback Would also be extremely expensive, but is the physical cornerback Marinelli covets.

21) Nick Perry, Green Bay Packers outside linebacker A 4-3 right defensive end in our scheme, he would probably be the first free agent I called.

23) Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety I still can't believe he went undrafted out of Oklahoma. He's a playmaker but plays a similar role as Byron Jones.

25) Barry Church, Dallas Cowboys safety Laughable that this article included him. He is a complete liability in coverage and he's starting to miss in the one thing he was decent at, run support.

Notable omissions:
Andrew Whitworth, T, Cincinnati BengalsHe's a cheaper, younger Doug Free, but my guess is that someone will overpay him.

DeMarcus Ware, OLB, Denver Broncos If they refuse to upgrade the rush, I wouldn't mind him returning as a situational player.

T.J. McDonald, SS, Los Angeles Rams Loved him at USC, but this FO didn't have him on their draft board the year he came out and that was the year we hired Kiffin, who had just coached him for 4 years. Despite how well he has played for the Rams, I doubt the FO has changed their tune on him.

Last edited:

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I just don't see that they will spend big in FA. Especially with Romo's cap hit.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We gain cap room by moving Romo.

Yea but only about $5 mil right? I know Tony can restructure his contract to make a trade work but how does that effect the Cowboys cap? I could be wrong but I thought they would take the $19.5 mil cap hit either way.

Top Bottom